• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How messy...

Your saw get there Lanche?

Comment

Originally posted by gogoalie View Post
      Your saw get there Lanche?
      Not too bad, not anything a pulling the blade and a quck clean out couldn't clean up. Will due it again no doubt.

Comment

Chain Saw

Small with veggie oil! Moose 15 minutes to the boat when you get good at it. Keep the blade SHARP!
        Louie

Comment

Sven Saw

After years of using a Wyoming saw--hard, hard work, we thought we'd try my partners Sven (21") saw on an over 60" bull..worked like a charm. Have to be careful, the blade is thin, but it went thru the skull in very little time. I'm taking one next year, tho I'm intrigued on the Stanley....

Comment

Do you really bring your sawsall or are you just funnin' us?
            I used a Makita just the one time and it was slick. I just rinsed it out in hot water when I got home and sprayed it down with WD40 when I was done. We use a chainsaw on road killed salvage all the time. I'm not too good at it, but I have a buddy that can quarter one in about 15 minutes with a chainsaw if it's hanging from something.
            Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Comment

I use a saws all the time once they are home... or shot at home. great for zipping up some ribs, or making bones small enough for soup pot, or bird feeders. cutting chops off the spine or splitting a bou. down the center. works best on COLD meat of course.
              "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X