Goat Mount Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goat Mount Pictures

I took a nice goat on Kodiak last fall, 9" billy and I am looking for ideas and pictures of mounted goats and rugs. I cant afford a full mount so shoulder mounts and possible half life mount pictures would be great. Anybody have a pedistal shoulder mounted goat? Thanks.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...pictureid=4071 rug on the wall
    I ♥ Big Sheep

Comment

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...pictureid=4072 for just a little more you can get the life size.
      I ♥ Big Sheep

Comment

shoulder mounts

I've seen some horrible shoulder mounts of goats - very little shoulder included with just the neck and head. Yuck! My taxidermist said that there is not a good shoulder form out there for goats so they always add to it to include lots of shoulder. Here's mine from Woodland taxidermy off the Palmer-Wasilla hwy. I was very happy.
        Attached Files
        Everything that lives and moves will be food for you.
        Genesis 9:3

Comment

Goat Mount

Here's a re-do caribou Unlimited in Soldotna just did for me.
          Attached Files

Comment

Mtn Goat

I shot this billy back in 84 in the Cascade Mtns in Washington.
            Attached Files

Comment

Goat Mounts

Pictures look great!, like the job on the shoulder mount. kepp em coming!

Comment

Montana 2000 goat.

Hope to have a shot of my 2007 Kodiak 1/2 mount next month....now I need to decide on what to do with my 2008 MT goat that is in the chest freezer. These things are getting expensive.

Comment

'02 Billy from the Valdez region. Shoulder on a habitat pedestal.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Young billy

ROGER 45 HAS GREAT HALF LIFE SIZE MOUNT HOPEFULLY HE WILL POST IT,
                    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
                    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Comment

1/2, Lifesize and rug.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=46220

Here are a couple of mine. The 1/2 mount was done by Trophy Tanning in Palmer. It is a great mount.
                      Attached Files

Comment

cusakla
                        very nice mounts
                        RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
                        MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Comment

On the way!

I'll show you mine next year...uh, that's assuming I kill one this year <grin>

Beautiful mounts guys. cusackla, ove your setup of house and mounts!

Comment

Inbeleivable

CUSACKLA , thanks for showing us your tremendous collection , I like them all! Took a look in your album too, nice whitetail . Great mounts, looks like alot of stories.

Comment

Thanks Guys

Appreciate the comments. One thing I have noticed works for me, now that I got my final resting place. I hope :-) I try to pick out a scene and mount my animal so that it fits in. Hopefully (DG477 both me and the gf) this year I will continue to build on the Goat Wall. The area I hunt has some Truck Sized Nannies. It’s not popular, but I would love to find a Big Barren Nanny to add to the scene.
                              On the other wall, where the Bison is mounted actually belongs to a Big Moose, but he just has not presented himself yet J
                              Hard to explain what I am planning for that wall, but I will post pictures, if I Get-R-Done.

Thanks Again,
                              Louis

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X