Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a cross fox!

Hey there!
    I am looking for a really good winter furred cross fox to have mounted in my office. Please let me know if any of you Alaska guys have one or two available!
    Jeff

Best place to get one is at the Fur Rondy auction. I don't kn ow where you are but that's the best place.

Comment

Try taxidermy.net if you dont get any other hits. I caught one this year but he's turning into a hat!

Comment

Thanks for the quik response...but I am in South Dakota!

Comment

I tried Taxidermy.net twice now with no luck.....thought I would you guys out here!!
          Just found this site!! LOVE it!

Comment

Crosswinds Lodge - Kirk Wilson

Try Kirk Wilson at Crosswinds lodge www.akfish.com

I was just out at his cabin filming an ice-fishing episode and he had about 4 really nice cross fox hanging on his wall that he will let go for the right price I'm sure. I don't know anything about mounting them so I don't know what they are supposed to look like for mounting but they are complete body furs.

Tim
            Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Comment

It should be pretty easy to find one. Do a search for "raw fur dealers or buyers" in Anchorage or Fairbanks. Call them up and see if they have one to sell you. Check a couple of them for price, fox are selling pretty cheap now.
              Mark

Comment

We have a red female available, Taxidermy quality, tanned and ready to go. We also have a couple of cross fox but we haven't decided which ones we are keeping just yet. All midwinter catches.
                "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Comment

In Fairbanks

I can't think of the name of the place on Airportway by Fred Myers. That place has every kind of fur you could ask for. Do a quick google search and you can find it. Their prices were very reasonable last fall.

It bothered me that I could not remember the name, so I looked it up for you. The name is Alaska Raw Fur Company. Their number is 907-479-2462. Their website, which is under construction, that shows a pic of their floor room is located at http://www.alaskarawfur.com/

Comment

another option

My buddy usually gets a few cross fox each year. I will ask him if he has any. I will PM you in a couple days if he has any and what his price would be.

Comment

trapperman.com

Also post this on trapperman.com under the wilderness trapping and living forum a lot of AK trappers on there and they may also be able to help you in your quest.

Comment

Heck you can even call Kevin at http://akprecisiontaxidermy.com/ he usually buys different colored phases of animals etc... and he may not post it on his site, but call him and ask if he has anything available. I bought an Otter not to long ago off of him to have it rugged ( since I wont ever get out to trap one) but anyhow I know its over 60 inches and got it for a great deal.Even bought a Lynx the wife wanted......big ol cat and it was only like $360-80 bucks I forget.
                        Anyhow he's a real nice guy and If you have time to talk, thats when you call him

Comment

I was out to this place today.
                          The guy showed me the Fur Room.
                          He has all kinds of furs.

Arctic Midnight Furs.
                          900 W 54th Ave
                          Anchorage, AK 99518
                          (907) 562-3877

Smitty of the North
                          Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
                          Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
                          You can't out-give God.

Comment

fox

hey Jeff - I have a few fox I have been recently getting if you didnt already find some.
                            I can get you some pics if neccessary too. some are red/black some mostly red, Im not shure what a true cross fox definition is but these have different colors. by the way I am from the brookings - watertown area-

Comment

love to see pics....jjohnson3978@hotmail.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X