Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal guiding article.....Pretty bad

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/...ntcrimes.shtml

I figured someone would have linked to this already but I'll be him I guess. This kind of crap makes me ill. The troopers posted a pic of *******'s cub last night on the news. Looking for it to seize. Its registered in Washington I guess. Maybe they left the state... Wonder how much of this is true. Hopefully none.......
    Last edited by LuJon; 02-11-2009, 23:27. Reason: It is against forum policy to post names of accused

banditos

YOU CAN ALWAYS TRUST A DISHONEST MAN...TO BE DISHONEST...AGAIN...

Dennis
    Imagine (It's easy if you try)
    …miles and miles of mountains…wide expanses of tundra...remote wild waters…
    (Whisper words of wisdom) Let It Be

Comment

survival of the less greedy.....
      Www.blackriverhunting.com
      Master guide 212

Comment

banditos indeed

I sure wish they caught ALL dirtbags like this. Unfortunately, I don't think that's quite the case. I hope they throw the book at them. I'll bid on the guys cub at the auction. It looks clean.

Comment

Not sure what you saw on the news last night, but these guys pleaded guilty to the crimes in your link long ago. They have since been back working in this state.

Comment

channel 2

They had a picture of the plane and wanted anyone who sees it to call the troopers. Maybe AlaskaTrueAdventure posted the statement of the day (in his post above)........

Comment

It Only Takes One

to taint the 100s who live & work by the book. It's unfortunate but true. It's also true that greed is found in the human race - all parts of it -politicians, bankers, guides, & hunters.

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 4466 View Post
                Not sure what you saw on the news last night, but these guys pleaded guilty to the crimes in your link long ago. They have since been back working in this state.
                I don't think so. The article is dated today, 12 Feb, and states the indictment was handed down yesterday so it cannot be the same charges. I hope the troopers find the cub and the guides get trial, they can prove or disprove the allegations from there. If guilty they should loose their guide licenses for life.

Comment

So what does all this have to say about the hunter who paid 12,000 for a moose hunt and didnt get what he wanted... so picked another... i wonder how often this really happens. i am sure it is more often then we like once you start puttng those kind of price tags on things.
                  "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

archives

Originally posted by Bill S. View Post
                    I don't think so. The article is dated today, 12 Feb, and states the indictment was handed down yesterday so it cannot be the same charges. I hope the troopers find the cub and the guides get trial, they can prove or disprove the allegations from there. If guilty they should loose their guide licenses for life.
                    if you look, the article is from the archives. look at the links.
                    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
                    - Jef Mallett

Comment

The wanted plane

http://www.dps.state.ak.us/PIO/press.aspx

Here is where the airplane is listed as wanted. Not sure about the rest of the story. Doing some research--if I find anything I will post.
                      :confused: CuriousOne

Comment

Originally posted by twodux View Post
                        if you look, the article is from the archives. look at the links.
                        You are correct, sorry that I missed that. The troopers are looking for that cub and it is registered as being owned by the person in the referenced article, although the address is now in Washington and not Wasilla.

Comment

You guys, come on. Go to the link that started this thread. In the search bar type Kurt Lepping, this archive will give you the article that talks about the plea agreement. Kurt Lepping was just refused his Transporters License by the Board in 2008. I can't believe that there is anything not clear about this issue.

Comment

A picture of the plane in question is in today's ADN (A-5). The plane is registered to Kurt Lepping. It is registered in Carlsborg, Washington.

Comment

Transporter info

It says that Lepping has transporter number 931 and it's good until 12/31/2009. Issued in March of 2008

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X