Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incidental Take

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Incidental Take

    What critters did you get to take this year, incidental of the species you were primarily targeting in your original hunt plan? I often see questions posted about obtaining tags, just in case.
    Mine this year include:
    Red Fox
    Silver Fox
    What critters could you have taken, had you decided to do so?
    Mine this year include:
    Black Bear
    Grouse
    Ptarmagin
    Wolverine (Too Small and I thought too early in the season for a good pelt)
    Hare's
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  • #2
    I think...

    you need to have a trapping license to take the fur-bearers. At work so I can't check the regs but purely do believe that.
    Mike
    Mike
    www.alaskaatvclub.org
    There is a faster way off the mountain, might hurt a little though.:eek:

    Comment


    • #3
      For the fur bearers listed, they can be taken under a hunting or trapping license. (page 108 of the regs)
      We didn't get to take any other species on this years hunt, little oppurtunity. We did see a beautiful black wolf but didn't get close enough for a shot.

      Comment


      • #4
        Serves As A Good Reminder

        Originally posted by Mike Echo View Post
        you need to have a trapping license to take the fur-bearers. At work so I can't check the regs but purely do believe that.
        Mike
        This post serves as a good reminder, that the time to check and double check the regs, is before going afield.
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment

        Footer Adsense

        Collapse
        Working...
        X