Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OLD THREAD - from 2009) They are out!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (OLD THREAD - from 2009) They are out!!!!!!

    they are out

  • #2
    Kodiak GoaT HUNTING HERE I COME!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Same here.

      I Kodiak goat here I come DG 475
      My dad drew DG 334
      and my sis-inlaw drew DG 347

      Comment


      • #4
        I am grinnin' like a butcher's dog right now. Smiles to everyone.
        SP
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment


        • #5
          DG475 here i come

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow, there must be a BUNCH of people checking it now....Site is REALLY slow! Looks like everyone I know is going goat hunting!!! SCHWEET!
            The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
            sigpic

            ~Spero Meliora~

            Comment


            • #7
              Kodiak Goat

              Draw Hunt Application Results
              You have won a permit for DG477
              Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

              Comment


              • #8
                Looks like I am going to be shooting cans in the backyard again

                Comment


                • #9
                  DG718. Should be interesting.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Not me!

                    I, the wife and two kids drew ZERO

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      #@%$*&%^!!!
                      Congrats to the rest of you!
                      Vance in AK.

                      Matthew 6:33
                      "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        WooHooOO!

                        DG868 for me, and close to home.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          DS 132 for me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Dg362!

                            Back to the fog accross from Homer! Should be better then 360 was! Something's going on my wall this time!
                            Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              DG473 here! Might be looking for a pard anyone interested?

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X