DRAWING PERMITS ,,, How soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAWING PERMITS ,,, How soon?

How soon after 5 pm do you think you wil be able to look up results?

I'm hoping right at 5, but by then the server will be too bogged down for a few hours so I'll probably check again around 9 or so. HAHAHA!!! Yeah right I'll be doing my share to bog the server down. This is like waiting for Christmas when I was little except now I usually just end up with a lump of coal. Atleast these Christmas' come twice a year=twice the coal.

Comment

might wanna start heating with coal..get your monies worth anyway...
      i'll say 515.
      Www.blackriverhunting.com
      Master guide 212

Comment

Will there be a prize for the first person to post their success at drawing?

Comment

LANCH I just about fell out of chair reading your post!!!LOL i got tears running from laughing!good luck to all, but im hoping for some extra myself!!

Comment

Out od AK

Im out of AK, vacationing in Florida....so I'm waiting (only, I hope ) until 9:00PM.

Prize...BRWNBR does not want the one year subsription I offered him for Hunt Alaska magazine. That could be the prize.

Dennis
            Imagine (It's easy if you try)
            …miles and miles of mountains…wide expanses of tundra...remote wild waters…
            (Whisper words of wisdom) Let It Be

Comment

On the Fish & Game site check the applicant summary and see if your current drawings are listed on it. I think this is the first year I put in for a party hunt and it is listed on the applicant summary - unfortunately it says "no" Mabey I am mistaken and put in for a party hunt last year. (I Hope)

Comment

Screeech...

And there it is... the screeching halt of the ADF&G site.

Comment

Don't know why, but there is a piece of me that loves playing the "Refresh" game.

Comment

hehehehehe

Originally posted by futurerancher View Post
                    Don't know why, but there is a piece of me that loves playing the "Refresh" game.
                    Me too, it cant roll over fast enough

Comment

Originally posted by rambling raven View Post
                      On the Fish & Game site check the applicant summary and see if your current drawings are listed on it. I think this is the first year I put in for a party hunt and it is listed on the applicant summary - unfortunately it says "no" Mabey I am mistaken and put in for a party hunt last year. (I Hope)
                      If you put in for tags last spring, that's probably what you are seeing, mine is there. Results for 2009 are still unavailable as of right now...

Comment

After 5

It's after 5... pure torture.
                        Uh oh, I probably missed it while writing this pointless post.

Comment

They just said after 5 pm ... didn't say how AFTER ... it could be DAYS ... LOL
                          johnnie laird

Comment

What the heck is going on, its 5:05 and you know the state shuts down and locks the doors at 5:00pm prompt! ....

Comment

Remember when the results came out in the paper? Man that was a heart pounding affair, trying to remember alphabetical order and such while franticlly trying to find your name!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X