Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Huntress Calender - Spam (with a cause)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Huntress Calender - Spam (with a cause)

Thought I would pass this along to the hunters.
    Oh, Miss November is mine.

The Alaska Huntress Calendar was started in 2007 by Shelly Szepanski, as a tribute to her female hunting friends in Alaska. Shelly passed away in December 2008, after a long battle with melanoma (shellyszepanski.blogspot.com), but it was her hope that the calendar, designed to help promote women in hunting, would live on. A portion of the proceeds from each calendar will go to a scholarship in Shelly's honor, designed to assist a new female pilot in pursuing her private or sport pilot's license.

The 2009 calendars can be ordered at: Photoworks

Please pass this on to all those that may be interested.
    Thank you!

Gretchen,

Thanks for passing this info along. If I could afford one right now I'd support the cause. I was reading some moose research papers last week and Shelly's name was in there, read about her passing in the Newsminer, very sad.

I think getting more women interested and involved in hunting is great. Good luck with the calendar sales and helping another young woman achieve her dream of flying,
    Mark Richards
    www.residenthuntersofalaska.org

Comment

So what does a woman have to do to get her picture in the next calendar? If hunt is all she has to do then I hope to have some pics this fall to submit to you. Nice looking calendar by the way!!

Comment

If you visit
        shellyszepanski.blogspot.com
        There is information for submitting photos on the right side column. That would be great if you wanted to submit photos!

Oh, bushrat - Miss Nov is with me, not me. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

The August chick is handling a decent ram.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wendigo
            Oh, bushrat - Miss Nov is with me, not me. Sorry for the confusion.
            Ah, so Gretchen is yours, I get it. Nice caribou for sure, neat place to hunt. Continued success in your adventures in the field,
            Mark Richards
            www.residenthuntersofalaska.org

Comment

Excellent subject matter

Love the subject matter...reminds me of the calendar that I just got...however it was of women rockclimbing....in their birthday suits!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X