ADN Turnagain sheep slideshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADN Turnagain sheep slideshow

Since today is the day for the sheep drawing hunts, I think it is appropriate that the ADN has a nice slideshow up of some sheep along Turnagain Arm. No big rams, but the sheep sure look to be in good shape. Here's the link:

http://www.adn.com/photos/wildlife/v...ry/678234.html
    sigpic

Nice pics.. I sure enjoy watching them, even if it means I may never actually shoot one. It's just nice to be out there watching sheep or any animal, especially when they don't know you're there....

It's one of the reasons I want to take my wife out with me someday...I know she won't want to pull the trigger, but few people really get to experience true nature like outdoorsman...especially here in AK

Comment

I knew somone would start this anyway so i guess I will be the first. on slide 7 the big ram in the back looks like he could be a contender. any thoughts?

Comment

in time

Sure, give him another three years and he'll be there.
        Art is making something out of nothing and selling it.
        - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman View Post
          I knew somone would start this anyway so i guess I will be the first. on slide 7 the big ram in the back looks like he could be a contender. any thoughts?
          There are no legal rams in those pictures. That is my proclamation. There can be no debate on this!
          sigpic

Comment

I guy can dream can't he?
            just thought I would stirr the pot to change the subject off the drawings for a little while

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman View Post
              I guy can dream can't he?
              just thought I would stirr the pot to change the subject off the drawings for a little while
              Trying to find that last nth degree of curl or 8th annulus can be a subject of endless debate. No doubt about that.
              sigpic

Comment

Nice pictures... thanks for sharing, always enjoy looking at sheep

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X