Delay on Draw Hunt Results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay on Draw Hunt Results?

I have been hearing an ugly rumor going around that the state is postponing the draws to allow those who did not meet the deadline to submit their applications. The last I read, results are to be announced Friday, February 6th after 5pm. Does anyone have any other information regarding this?
    Gunup1

yep

Originally posted by gunup1 View Post
    I have been hearing an ugly rumor going around that the state is postponing the draws to allow those who did not meet the deadline to submit their applications. The last I read, results are to be announced Friday, February 6th after 5pm. Does anyone have any other information regarding this?
    expect to see a update sometime in the next 24 hours on the F&G site.

Comment

Originally posted by gunup1 View Post
      I believe you are talking about the unit 20 any bull draws. If so, then you are correct. Those results won't be available until July. F&G sent out a letter in the mail to those who applied for those hunts.

Comment

According to the F&G website, results are still suppose to be released tomorrow afternoon as per their site:

01/29/2009: We are planning to release the results of the 2008 Winter Draw Sheep, Goat and Moose hunts on Friday evening, after 5pm, 02/06/2009.

Comment

Lets see

Im trying to think, has F&G ever changed the date of release or postponed it? Expect more delays!!

Comment

That little bird is saying delayed.

Comment

Moose Letter

I was wondering when mine was gonna show up, but it made it today...Needless to say, having in it writing ticks me off all over again. What if you were the guy, that wouldn't have put in for the 20A moose draw, if it hadn't had been in the supplement. Now, knowing my odds are about to exponetially decrease, I am stuck with a couple 20A draws that I don't want, that I'd rather use somewhere else. Heck, I prolly woulda put in for Koyukuk if the 20A's weren't in there. The only way fish and feathers can make it up to me now, is a sheep tag...needless to say, not counting on it...doh

Comment

Please don't say that...

Please don't say it's delayed again...I need to get my dissapointment out of the way, so I can move on to what I'm really going to do this fall.

And if day dreaming counted, I'd already have my goat and ram mounted on my wall.....full size.....

I'd like to know how many times people are going to check the F&G website tomorrow to see if they hit the lotto....

Comment

once again

there will be lots of P/O tomorrow

Comment

J in AK,
                    Tell F&G you want your money because they changed the drawing. You should be able to get your money back and then put in for the moose hunts you want. Everybody is going to put in for 20A moose permit now and a lot will do it just to try to screw the people that were complaining about it not being advertised properly.

Comment

Guilty as charged sir,
                      I have 15 people not counting myself going to put in. I am going to pay for their spot. None of us are going to hunt it. I am so fed up with F&G crud over the last 20 years I could scream. So they can have my money and I hope I screw just one, titty baby out of a permit. I read the paperwork, my Girl read it. She wanted to put in for it so I was all for it. Now because of some lame-O..way up north of anchorage, she gets put out. Much like many of you others. Well Like I said before, let them eat road kill.
                      Quod Dominus Noster Jesus

Comment

Some folks are so worked up over the postponement on the Any Bull 20A hunt, they are considering a lawsuit. A couple on this website are advocating that. Check the archives if you think you might want to hook up with them. I am eager to see the spring supplement. I have a hunch the hunt will be advertised in Bold Red Ink. It's going to be a real moneymaker for the state, that is certain. A slam dunk bull moose hunt of this kind is rare along the railbelt and accessible from the road.
                        SP
                        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

If the draw is postponed again I'm sure the first thread to go up will be " The d***** whiners who couldn't read the suppliment screwed us again!"

Comment

Amen to that. Imagine that people being held accountable for there actions or in this case the lack of them.

Comment

with guys like jeffster around i hope they postpone and, repost every hunt in the spring.. people want to screw the whiners that didn't put in but, know one cares how that effects those that did and need it. i hope i run into all those guys that say they are going to put in and not hunt..when they are buried in the bog, it should provide some beer drinking entertainment watching them winch out.. maybe..
                              "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X