Land Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Map

Does anyone know where to find a map showing where private land is in PWS? Thanks

does the Alaska Mapper show that stuff on the DNR sight? i think you can just google Alaska Mapper.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Comment

this one?

http://mapper.landrecords.info/

You know, I use this and all, but its a pretty poor product overall. I wish there was something a little easier and more reliable. I guess its better than nothing. Anyone have better options besides going to DNR?

Comment

The best option is to use the resources on the dnr website to do your own research. I do this for a living, and that website is where you start. The landstatus maps from BLM can give you GENERAL ownership, but are not accurate past the sectional level.
        "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." Theodore Roosevelt, 1913

Comment

Originally posted by Bearbait 1 View Post
          Does anyone know where to find a map showing where private land is in PWS? Thanks
          I sent you a PM. Anyone else curious about land status in the Sound is welcome to contact me through Private Messages...

Thanks...

Dave

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X