Winter Draw - will results ever come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Draw - will results ever come?

I called Anchorage fish and game offices today and was told that the results for sheep, goats, ect for residents will not be available till mid February! That really killed my spirits, I have been getting restless waiting for the results.

Hmmm...I'm pretty surprised to hear that. Their website still states that results should be available by the end of January, and typically they post them after the close of business on Friday. I know there are a lot of folks expecting them this Friday.

Comment

Thats a bummer if that is the case, but it doesn't matter as I'll be on the sunny shores of Cancun for the next week so the drawing permits can wait an extra week.

Comment

actually I have some insider info, I won DA102, DG475, and DM769. The wait is over for me.

Comment

Congratulations

Originally posted by oakman View Post
          actually I have some insider info, I won DA102, DG475, and DM769. The wait is over for me.
          That DA102 permit is a tough one to draw - Thats the one for Tok Antelope if I remember correctly

Comment

dang

You can have all the DA102 tags you want.

Comment

Count me happy it is moving forward, and will happen, someday. The last time I was drawn was 1980. When I move into the Pioneer Home I likely be drawn.........
              "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Da102

Originally posted by Milo View Post
                That DA102 permit is a tough one to draw - Thats the one for Tok Antelope if I remember correctly

I thought it was the Abominable Snowman non motorized.

Comment

Originally posted by Milo View Post
                  Now that is some funny stuff, Milo. Thanks for the laugh!

All in good fun, oakman.

Comment

dang fat fingers...DS102!!!! argh!!!!!

Comment

lol to late oak, shoulda ran with the antelope one...never admit fault, just act like you know what your doing!

last year didn't the results come out just a little before valentines day? wouldn't suprise me one bit if they dont' happen for another two weeks or more.
                      Www.blackriverhunting.com
                      Master guide 212

Comment

Look for the draw results to come out on the 6th of Feb, that is going to be a very big day for me.......

Comment

Originally posted by BRWNBR View Post
                          last year didn't the results come out just a little before valentines day? wouldn't suprise me one bit if they dont' happen for another two weeks or more.
                          For the past several years they have come out on the Friday of January around 5 PM

Comment

Hurry

Originally posted by akhunter02 View Post
                            For the past several years they have come out on the Friday of January around 5 PM
                            They better hurry, there's only one Friday left in January.

Sorry akhunter - couldn't resist... got nothing else to do, F&G is sitting my tags!

Comment

man i coulda swore it was feb last year...
                              Www.blackriverhunting.com
                              Master guide 212

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X