Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COtoAK
    replied
    Although I'd love to get my first bear, I am going to have to pass for now. I have my first bear reserved already. I'll be doing that hunt with my special someone.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel in Ak
    replied
    All kidding aside, I think this is a great thread and by far a superb idea to get more women involved or out there.Heck COtoAk, if you dont get a bear you come talk to little ol me, Ill take you up to the River Thursday after work and we'll be back by Sunday with a bear for you, but 1st I have to talk my hunting partner into it, and of course my oldest boy wants three bears this year ha! and he's never hunted let alone killed a bear.

Leave a comment:

• COtoAK
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    Oh! no you did not forward the wanted picture? lol! Im getting your put on a tee shirt now!
    No no... I meant that I passed on the sillyness forward to her. Not your mugshot, silly.

Originally posted by SnagQueen View Post
    When would this take place? I am definitely interested.
    I have a PM into cub and we will see what transpires from this thread.

Leave a comment:

• SnagQueen
    replied
    When would this take place? I am definitely interested.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel in Ak
    replied
    Originally posted by COtoAK View Post
    I know... and I was just fun'n Huntress. It was passed forward towards her. :eek:

Bear, not bare. :rolleyes:

Oh! no you did not forward the wanted picture? lol! Im getting your put on a tee shirt now!

Leave a comment:

• COtoAK
    replied
    You know I was just fun'n you! So I drool when I look at all my bear pictures or is that bare pictures? Now Im confused.Either way I like bare hunting, am I even spelling this right?

I know... and I was just fun'n Huntress. It was passed forward towards her. :eek:

Bear, not bare. :rolleyes:

Leave a comment:

• Daniel in Ak
    replied
    Anything is interesting when it comes to Daniel in AK. Should I refer you back to his mug shot?

Maybe Daniel could be our camp cook or our packer! I think that we can just use him for his electronic devices that he watches his bear baits on (still drooling over it).
    You know I was just fun'n you! So I drool when I look at all my bear pictures or is that bare pictures? Now Im confused.Either way I like bare hunting, am I even spelling this right?

Leave a comment:

• Huntress
    replied
    Well, what can I say, if someone takes offense to my post I'm sorry but I don't want to see at least three of my friends sucked in without knowing the laws. I'd really hate to see their names in the trooper blogs.
    If this is all legit I apologize (monetary compensation was mentioned) I just think folks should be aware of what the laws are when it comes to "guiding".

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRifleman
    replied
    Anything is interesting when it comes to Daniel in AK. Should I refer you back to his mug shot?
    I wasn't refering to Daniel in AK.... I was refering to the whole deal.... Yup... Interesting

Leave a comment:

• COtoAK
    replied
    Just call me Klinger on this Im in for a bear hunt. lol!
    Originally posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
    Hmmmmm.... this should be interesting...

Maybe Daniel could be our camp cook or our packer! I think that we can just use him for his electronic devices that he watches his bear baits on (still drooling over it).

Huntress... see... that's the fine line. We couldn't buy a coffee for him anyway because it would then be considered a 'date'. We just want exactly what UpinAK stated: bear, bait, bug dope (Abercrombie Perfume), the experience and gun powder.

Do you think that we can have a count on how many are 'in'?

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRifleman
    replied
    Hmmmmm.... this should be interesting...

Leave a comment:

• Daniel in Ak
    replied
    Klinger

Just call me Klinger on this Im in for a bear hunt. lol!

Leave a comment:

• Huntress
    replied
    I'd like to get in on this as well, but I'd like to know if you have a guides license? If not any sort of compensation is illegal, girls, Be careful, you can not even buy him a coffee.

Leave a comment:

• FISHGIRL
    replied
    Me too

I would like to join in if possible...
    :-)

Leave a comment:

• COtoAK
    replied
    If there is an all women black bear hunt, consider me in.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X