All women black bear hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by upinak View Post
    Yet... they are trying to pick us up. Go figure...

one track mind......and you blame us guys for it
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

Originally posted by Vince View Post
      one track mind......and you blame us guys for it
      No I don't blame you, two heads one mind... but that is neither here nor there.

I would like to go hunting. Not worried about someone breathing down my neck. And sometimes it is easier to not hunt/fish with a spouse or sig other.
      No amount of education can help those who want to remain permanently ignorant of facts, which includes those whom have been educated.

Comment

???

Man , seems like you're trying to complicate your life , I must be getting to **** old .

Comment

No I don't blame you, two heads one mind... but that is neither here nor there.

I would like to go hunting. Not worried about someone breathing down my neck. And sometimes it is easier to not hunt/fish with a spouse or sig other.

Na i think to many ladies jump to the immediate conclusion that if a guy offers to help, he has other motives in mind. i have found most people enjoy taking the less experienced out, as i do. i offer to take some people every year, some go some don't, based on the VIEW it may inspire in others. not all men are scourges,
          "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

Na i think to many ladies jump to the immediate conclusion that if a guy offers to help, he has other motives in mind. i have found most people enjoy taking the less experienced out, as i do. i offer to take some people every year, some go some don't, based on the VIEW it may inspire in others. not all men are scourges,

So Vince, does that mean your are taking me hunting this year?
            The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Comment

Originally posted by wldboar View Post
              So Vince, does that mean your are taking me hunting this year?

common up wldboar....:cool:

meet on face book here

Comment

common up wldboar....:cool:
                ahem....
                No amount of education can help those who want to remain permanently ignorant of facts, which includes those whom have been educated.

Comment

[quote]
                  jump to the immediate conclusion that if a guy offers to help, he has other motives in mind.

No, it's called the "everyone wants me" syndrome.

Some women think that any man that looks her way or even speaks to her, wants her. Doesn't matter if the gal is tall and slender, short and fat, cute, hot or ugly or any other combination, they want to think and feel that they're wanted by the masses whether it's true or not.

Ever been on a date and have a women say "Did you see that, the waiter hit on me" at the restaurant?

No, he asked if you wanted a refill of your water.

Did you see that clerk at the store hit on me?

No, I think "Can I help you ma'am" has a different meaning that what you're thinking.

not all men are scourges,
                  BS, ask any EX of yours or mine and we are.

Men only attain Sainthood in death.

It's easier to remember us fondly after we've died.

Until then, we're dogs. And thankfully some women like the company of dogs.

Comment

Quick question....

Originally posted by cubguy View Post
                    I do a lot of bear baiting. I like the people I meet. I have been thinking of doing an all women black bear bait hunt. With their husbands or boy friends helping them only after they get the bear. Has any one done something like this? I also thouhgt about the Girl Scouts, but don't know how that would go over.
                    If you plan on doing just bait stations for blackies, are you considering having these gals go through the bear baiting clinic and help with the bait station setup process? For experience reasons, I think that it would really set in stone the commitment and work involved. They'd appreciate it more in the end rather than just show up, sit in an already hot bait and shoot one. I'm just inquiring is all... Either way, good luck....

Comment

The state does a program called Becoming an outdoors woman. They had a hunt on Raspberry Island in the fall. They might have some ideas or a list of people that are interested.
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
                      Unknown author

Comment

Originally posted by swampdonkey View Post
                        If you plan on doing just bait stations for blackies, are you considering having these gals go through the bear baiting clinic and help with the bait station setup process? For experience reasons, I think that it would really set in stone the commitment and work involved. They'd appreciate it more in the end rather than just show up, sit in an already hot bait and shoot one. I'm just inquiring is all... Either way, good luck....
                        thats a good idea. but you have to make sure they are also registered on the permit otherwise they can not tend it... the bait requirments are clear on who, can/not care for the station, though anyone can hunt it if invited too

meet on face book here

Comment

ahem....
                          yeah you can come with her..... but you have to wear low cut camo

meet on face book here

Comment

yeah you can come with her..... but you have to wear low cut camo
                            Well you know, I just got a Camo Bikini! Ahhh the midnight sun on clad bare skin, bear bait under me, the smell of the tree sap and gun powder...

Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by swampdonkey View Post

I would love to help with the set up etc. Then, I will know how to do it myself. Been thinking of putting something up at the property. Just need someone to teach me. I aint no wussy!!
                              The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Comment

Setting up

No I set them up my self. It starts to add up if you have to pay to go to Beluga on Spernak. true it is a lot of work. I figure we fly over 1000 pounds of dog food over. The dog food is given to me, and people that use the bait stations help fly things over. I go over about every two days till the bears are in. Then I stay. I try to keep money out of the equation. it's all on state land. No class is required. You are allowed two brown bears with out tags. there are two ways to register a bait station in 16B. I have been doing the prediter control. No limit and you can shoot any black bear.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X