Drawing Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing Hunts

So if you could only win one drawing hunt in Alaska...EVER, what would it be and why?
    TMA/DCUA Sheep
    28.73%
    Other Sheep
    9.94%
    Musk Ox
    4.42%
    Bison
    23.76%
    Goat
    6.08%
    Kodiak Bear
    14.92%
    Elk
    1.10%
    Moose
    8.84%
    Caribou
    0.55%
    Other?
    1.66%

The poll is expired.

Other. When they clone and reintroduce Mammoth. I gotta get me one of those!!

Comment

DS123 - You'd be the only hunter with that tag besides a possible gov permit winner, and there are some absolute hogs in there.

Comment

I've had about half of those permits and would have to agree with Brian about DS123. I also REALLY want to hunt the TMA sometime.
        sigpic

Comment

i went with kodiak, a monster brownie skull is just the coolest thing ever, sheep horns don't do it for me and buffalo i'd eat and send down the septic. But a toad of a brown bear would be pretty awesome! wanna do it with a recurve or handgun....
          Www.blackriverhunting.com
          Master guide 212

Comment

TMA Sheep!

Of course, TMA sheep, again! I got it once in my life, and now I have to go back! The best hunt by and far I've ever done.
            Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Comment

Kodiak Brown

Thats one full size mount I'd love to have. Plus Kodiak is just plain fun to hunt

Comment

Sport

Originally posted by BRWNBR View Post
                i went with kodiak, a monster brownie skull is just the coolest thing ever, sheep horns don't do it for me and buffalo i'd eat and send down the septic. But a toad of a brown bear would be pretty awesome! wanna do it with a recurve or handgun....
                Oh come on now! It's a once in a lifetime hunt at least give the poor bear a chance; USE a muzzle loading Handgun. THAT would make it a hunt to remember ! LOL :rolleyes:

I myself am a chicken and would just as soon have you guide me on a quality brown bear hunt on kodiak.

Comment

the more time you spend with bears you learn how to respect them properly rather than just have an uneasy fear of what they are capable of. once you've got some time with them, hunting them with a primitive weapon will actually sound more apealing....lol
                  after all they are just a big stupid animal, that can catch a squirrel on open ground, roll a car over, outrun a quarter horse, live on fruit and smell seven times better than a blood hound....nothing special there right....
                  better off to hunt a sheep that just lives scared with there big eyes buggin' out, cracked out on mt grass trying to stay safe by running from everything...their overrated. you hunt sheep like they are a scared cat....lol
                  Master guide 212

Comment

Love the steaks

Jake
                    I gosta go with the DS123. I know sheep are a sissy’s goal but sheep stakes beat Grizz steaks every time.

Drew
                    Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams

Comment

If only one it would be a Musk Ox.
                      But I voted for Moose. I would love to get a base tag..
                      Living the Alaskan Dream
                      Gary Keller
                      Anchorage, AK

Comment

DS123 or TMA

Comment

sheep do eat better, but there just ain't enough of it for me to give up one once in a lifetime tag for 50lbs of meat...i'll take the pucker factor and predator on predator realationship that gettin' with with a big brownie gives ya. funner to shoot stuff that has to spend time deciding weather to run away or at you...rather than just tuckin' tail...lol
                          Master guide 212

Comment

Sheep

Sheep for me. DS 123!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kodiak

Its hard to explain really........I just got a load of respect for em and they make the greatest mounts and when it comes to an animal I'd want just one of a huge Kodiak bear is it.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X