1st night over bait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st night over bait

Two nights ago I hunted bears over bait for the first time. I spent my first night in the tree stand with my bow and a video camera. I came home with some awesome footage of a large black bear sow with three cubs...if I do not see another bear my baiting season has been a success!!!!

baiting

glad to hear the bears are out, im getting a late start this year down here on the kenai,, plan to get my bait station set up this weekend and hopefully by the holiday weekend something has hit it. Onyone else on the KP had any action at thier sites?

Comment

COOL! only 1 more month! heheheheheheheheheheh
      I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Comment

Without a link to the YouTube video, you have a memory, but I have NOTHING! LOL

Good for you, but COME ON, MAN!

Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by geoff156 View Post
          glad to hear the bears are out, im getting a late start this year down here on the kenai,, plan to get my bait station set up this weekend and hopefully by the holiday weekend something has hit it. Onyone else on the KP had any action at thier sites?
          Unfortunately, I did not spend the night at the KNWR office on Sunday. So I don't planning on baiting on the refuge. If there was some other areas on the peninsula to consider, I would be interested in setting up a bait station. If you (or someone else) want to PM me some ideas on location, that'd be great. I've got a river boat so I'd even be able to boat to a potential location. I live between Sterling and Soldotna.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X