X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tccak71
    replied
    At work..

I mostly leave odd on the screen and read/respond when I can. At home too when I get time and the wife doesn't mind.

Tim

Leave a comment:

• AKmud
    replied
    both

I look occasionally through the day and, when the wife lets me, sometimes in the evening )

Leave a comment:

• BigTex
    replied
    Work

Ok, me too. I can at least talk on the phone and read at the same time. Already have my next two hunting trips planed. Doesn't hurt dream of a third

Leave a comment:

• Frankie 2 Times
    replied
    I spend part of my day at the office watching the forum. I've got two little ones at home... future hunting and fishing buddies. IF I had mor tme at home I would spend more time online there as well. For now its mostly during office hours and after everyone at home is in bed.

Leave a comment:

• FISHGIRL
    replied
    At Work

Only when I can, and some days are better than others... and check again at home after 6 pm. Try to get all the info I can!
    Thanks and lots of great info!

Leave a comment:

• viktor
    replied
    viktor

I check during the day to break the hectic pace and just regroup and relax for a minute or two. At least i can day dream about hunting!

Leave a comment:

• dwhunter
    replied
    At work

I will admit it, I am

Doug

Leave a comment:

• outside
    started a poll Poll, How many are at work right now?

Poll, How many are at work right now?

On the forums to past the time at work.
    56.90%
    On the forums on your own time.
    43.10%

The poll is expired.

Are you like me, do you day dream about hunting and the outdoors at work? How many of you keep the forum open on your computer at work to pass the time?

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X