one ofthem crossing a lake
        Attached Files

Comment

Him and

the ram sideways
          Attached Files

Comment

Now if only

I had some pics of my own to post we'd be set! Hope this helped ultra mag.
            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on a Beautiful Ram!!!

Very nice.. details please? measurements? rifle, cartidge, load?? self guided? thanks in advance.. I'm leaving in 10 days for Healy for a sheep hunt.. Les Opps! I found your first post and what a good story. I'm not that tough to go through all that, but I was once, a long time ago.. My son and I are going together.. he does most of my heavy work now... can't wait....Les
              Last edited by Les Staley; 08-25-2006, 19:16. Reason: did'nt see the other post without the pix..

Comment

Thanks

Alaska Cub, Thanks soo much for helping post the pictures, and to everyone else for the kind responses.

Les Staley - I used a .300 rem. with 180 grain federal premium loads. It was a self guided hunt. Not sure if you seen my original post titled " TMA Ram hunt" . Any other questions are welcomed, gear, optics, training...

Thanks again Brian

Comment

Nice work!

Ultramag, I left the same morning, first ride from 40 mile. It was a pleasure to chat at the hunter shack. Leif told me you harvested a dandy, congrats. I was not as fortunate but there is still time and the first go round was a rip. Continued good luck to you.

Comment

The rewards of hard work.

Great Job, and +1 to your dad, surely the best partner.
                    Proud to be an American!

Comment

Last years ram

The night before this years hunt, wearing my 50+ pound pack! Last years ram came from the Brooks
                      Attached Files

Comment

you are the man dude........hey Congrats big time.I saw the ram at the office and told your brother to swing by the house and pic up the horns hahahaha!
                        I couldnt bring myself to take em,the wife still wants to see them tho.Talk to you later.Daniel

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X