ft rich moose hunt

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Attention Alaska Artisans and Product Manufacturers!

If you are an Alaska-based Artisan, Crafstman, Author, or Product Manufacturer, or any local business offering products available for sale, we welcome you to add a listing to the AOS Directory. Basic listings are free, and include a summary of your business, physical address, 1 photo and an email address.
Paid listings are being offered through a special promotion: $150/year includes a Featured Directory listing, a link to your website, phone number, email address and a forum welcome announcement linked to your directory listing. We look forward to presenting Alaska products to our audience! Please send an email message to customerservice@alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com if you would like to submit your listing or receive additional information.
Click arrow in top right corner for next announcement.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ft rich moose hunt

i drew bull moose muzzleloader on ft rich from sept. 5th to nov. 15th. and was wondering when everone thought the peak of the rut would be. i got alot of different answers from the guys i know and was wondering since these moose have been born and raise around humans i figured definenly focus on the peak of the rut. i'll have a two week window to hunt and want to maximize my chances. thanks rob

Moose Hunt

Hello

You need to contact Mr. Marc Sledge at Fort Rich he is the person in charge of the Wildlike program. Contact the operator at Fort Rich and ask for the wildlife office

Later Moose

Comment

The rut around Anchorage seems to really get rolling in the first week or two of October. While not Ft. Rich, the moose up on Powerline Pass are awesome to watch around this time every year as they fight and gather up their harems. Actually, they start gathering the cows in mid-late Sept, but the peak is probably right near the beginning of Oct. Good luck!

-Brian

Comment

Thanks guys for the info. I have talked with dave battle on ft rich. but we just talked rules/restrictions/access. I've just been busy with this north slope fiasco and kept missing dave when i had a chance. seems the last week of sept til mid oct would be the best time. all dialed up and ready to go, can't wait!! thanks again.. rob

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X