comming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comming up

I am coming up to Alaska this September to help my grandpa. My dad is staying about a week and then coming back to Montana, but I plan on staying for atleast a couple of more weeks. Maybe if things work out I will stay up in Alaska and only come back to Montana to get the rest of my belongings. I was hoping to go on a small hunting trip this year. My only problem is that I am on crutches. You are probably wandering what happened, well I'll tell you. Last February, some of my friends and I decided too go to New Orleans to help with relief work after hurricane Katrina. Well the second morning I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk at 3:00 am. and on my way back to were i was staying, crossing a highway I was hit by a car moving fast. I was drug for 50 yrds, and my left leg was shattered. Surpisingly my leg was the only part of me that was damaged aside from a little road rash. But I'm doing fine now, I can start to put some presure on my leg and I have a doctor's apointment on the 27th hopefully he will let me put all my weight on my leg.

So I was wandering who to contact, and how much a small hunting trip would be. Sorry for the sad story.

what animals?

Shiloh, what animals are you thinking you'd like to hunt? and what part of the state will you be visiting? Hunting on crutches in Alaska will be a tough chore.

Send me a PM and I'll try to help you out.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Comment

I should have said in my post but I was thinking of Moose or Caribous. I'll be in Soldotna for a week and then maybe in Anchorage. A friend in Anchorage said that I could stay at his place until I found a place and a good job. Your right about hunting on crutches would be a chore, I'm hoping that when I come up I wont be on crutches. But I'll have to see what the doc says.
      Shiloh

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X