Bear vs moose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear vs moose

I'm an avid moose hunter from Ontario Canada. A friend of mine just sent me this video clip of a black bear jumping a calf moose with the mother right there. If anyone can help me figure out how to put this clip out there so you can all see mother nature work, then please tell me how. Its quite impressive. The clip is no more than 30 seconds long so hopefully I can post it, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Jeff H

Bear Vs Moose

Hi Jeff,

If its the clip I think your talking about it happened in Eagle River, Alaska. Most of us have seen it but if you highlight the link in the URL window and right click you can copy and paste it into your message.

Good luck!
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Comment

I'll give it a try
      If I'm correct this happened in ontario canada last summer, but I could be mistaken. Let me try and figur this out I'm somewhat computer illiterate.
      Jeff h

Comment

Bear Vs Moose

Oh ok! I believe your right. We had something simalar happen here but it was a Grizz. Here is the link to the video. I hope this is the same one.

http://www.blackbearheaven.com/black...acks-moose.htm
        Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X