bivy bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bivy bag

I have been looking into purchasing a bivy bag . The best one I found over the internet is the advance bivy by Alpine .39oz. $279.00 . It looks like a good one .I need to buy the best one they have .Would anyone out there have a differant make that I could check into . . . Thank You

bivy bag

might want to check these out rei minimalist bivy 89.00 ,15 oz. pack size 6+10 and also the black diamond lightsabre bivy 189.00 ,1lb. 4oz., pack size 6+7anyway just my thoughts. good luck in your search.

Comment

Military Bivy

I see the gortex military bivies on ebay all the time for next to nothing

Comment

bivy

Depends on intended purpose of your bivy - tent substitute vs emergency shelter. For contingency coverage the Black Diamond Winter Bivy is hard to beat (http://www.bdel.com/gear/winter_bivy.php).
        "Actions speak louder than words - 'nough said"

Comment

The BlackDiamond WinterBivy is ultra small,
          the Lightsabre is very comfortable and the Bibler ones are a real heavy-duty choice... Try them - best gear by far...

Comment

Two words or one word...

Intergal Designs or Bibler....only choices for me....

Comment

I bought one of the army surplus bivy sacks off E-bay last summer to use on a sheep hunt and it is pretty tough stuff. Built to military specs so it ain't the lightest but you can't beat it for quality and durability. For the price, it was the best value for me.

Comment

bibler...

or Integral designs. I second calndux's post. They are tough and light. Worth every cent.
                Proud to be an American!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X