Looking for hip boots that go over regular boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for hip boots that go over regular boots

Anyone know where I can buy a pair of waders that fit over boots, and that you only wear for crossing streams? I've heard that sheep hunters use them alot. Thanks

wiggys

wiggys makes them and they go for around $50.
    I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

Comment

Hip Boots

Hipboots That You Want Are At Barney's They Weigh In At 1.5 Lbs. They Are The Sourdough Boot About $139.00 Taking Mine Into The Ak Range This year. Good Luck

Comment

Thanks guys, that's what I needed.

Comment

Neos

I think Mountain View Sports carries the Neos overboots that are hip high. I have been using some knee highs for years, and they are very handy. They go over your boot and have a built-in shoe bottom for traction. They are pricy though.

Comment

Pretty sure I saw Hodgeman breatheable hippers at a store in Fbks. They might work as overboots.
            I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
            I have less friends now!!

Comment

slip on waders

I have a set of "sourdough slippers" I got them from barneys sports chalet in anchorage. They have two types, I have the heavy duty ones. Ive never had them in the field but Im trying them out on a sheep hunt in two weeks. So far the only drawback I see is that they make alot of noise when walking. Other than that there great. I cant remember what I paid for them. Im thinking around $130

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X