Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a caribou guide

Looking to connect a friend from Germany with a registered guide to go on a caribou hunt. Maybe 40 mile herd or a hunt up on the slope. Let me know if you have a good contact!
    Thanks!

Ak Wilderness Outfitters

https://akwildernessoutfitters.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Originally posted by Judd View Post
      Looking to connect a friend from Germany with a registered guide to go on a caribou hunt. Maybe 40 mile herd or a hunt up on the slope. Let me know if you have a good contact!
      Thanks!
      Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason that he needs a guide? Did he personally ask for one? Is he looking for a B&C caribou or something? The only reason I ask is, judging caribou isn't that hard. When you know what to look for, big bulls stand out like sore thumbs. If you were to do your homework, then you yourself could possibly save him a ton of money and go on the hunt with him? Just a thought.
      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post

Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason that he needs a guide? Did he personally ask for one? Is he looking for a B&C caribou or something? The only reason I ask is, judging caribou isn't that hard. When you know what to look for, big bulls stand out like sore thumbs. If you were to do your homework, then you yourself could possibly save him a ton of money and go on the hunt with him? Just a thought.
        Non-resident aliens need a registered guide for all big game species.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post

Non-resident aliens need a registered guide for all big game species.
          Oops, that's right.....I forgot about the "alien" part of non-res.
          Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Judd View Post
            Thanks!
            Try Alaska Skookum Guides. https://www.alaskaskookumguides.com/

Comment

Yep, he’s from Germany so he needs a guide! Thanks for the referrals! I’ll forward these to him! Cheers.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X