What AMMO or Components would you purchase in the next two weeks if available.....???

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    I would love to buy several boxes of 338 ammo in 225 grain Remington core lokts if I could find some, but I would settle for any 338 rounds if I could find any. There hasn’t been ANY 338 available at all for months anywhere I live
    Bushwack- I posted that I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. I have a box of 225gr CoreLokt you can have free of charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan54 View Post

Is the 30-30 also being sold at above market prices?
      I tend to set my asking price consistent with established current retail pricing, but i would happily accept an above market price if you're feeling generous.

...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
      I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
      The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Originally posted by iofthetaiga View Post
        I tend to set my asking price consistent with established current retail pricing, but i would happily accept an above market price if you're feeling generous.
        Wait, you can ask for prices consistent with established current retail pricing and not demand above market prices for your old unused products? The next thing you're going to tell me is that you don't burn it all if you don't get above market prices. Please, tell me you don't do that!

Seriously though, I've always wanted a good 30-30 but I don't have a need for one at this point. At some point I might regret not getting something I don't need right now, but as has been pointed out if it doesn't put food on the table then it's not a need.
        I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Comment

Wait, you can ask for prices consistent with established current retail pricing and not demand above market prices for your old unused products?
          Yup.
          The next thing you're going to tell me is that you don't burn it all if you don't get above market prices. Please, tell me you don't do that!
          Nope. Why would i waste natural resources like that?
          ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
          I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence

Comment

Originally posted by iofthetaiga View Post
            Nope. Why would i waste natural resources like that?
            Spite.....
            I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Comment

Spite.....
              Nah, not me. I like to save up my spite. And when I have enough saved up, I mix it with a bunch of revenge, let it fester for a long, long time...and then I serve it ice cold from way, way out in left field. But I would never frivolously destroy and waste precious natural resources in the process...that would just be stupid.

Comment

Sad that this forum has turned into nothing but a bunch of trolls. Apparently the mods have all signed out never to return.
                I am the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to. - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by AKBEE View Post

Bushwack- I posted that I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. I have a box of 225gr CoreLokt you can have free of charge.
                  Holy crap! Just read this. Sorry, been super busy lately. How do I get in touch with you. There's no way I am taking your bullets for free, but I will gladly buy them off you for a fair price or trade. How can I get in touch with you. Everyone keeps telling me my mailbox is full but when I go to check it out it doesn't appear that way to me. I guess I can't figure out this new website. Thanks for reaching out AKBEE!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post

Holy crap! Just read this. Sorry, been super busy lately. How do I get in touch with you. There's no way I am taking your bullets for free, but I will gladly buy them off you for a fair price or trade. How can I get in touch with you. Everyone keeps telling me my mailbox is full but when I go to check it out it doesn't appear that way to me. I guess I can't figure out this new website. Thanks for reaching out AKBEE!
                    Bushwack:
                    No need to buy them. Pay it forward sometime if someone needs help. I will be tied up this weekend and heading to cabin next week, but can get them to you soon. I am in Anchorage and my cabin is north of Willow. You can text me at 907-351-0596 and we will work out logistics. Stay safe.Brian

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X