Custom maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AkReaper View Post
    I was wondering about having some custom maps on hand for some of my hunts this year, I do use onX but going to some very new places I've never been. I recall someone mentioning there was a store in the UAA mall that made them. Does anyone know if this is still done or a place I can have it done?
    I use to get the Maps at
    APU map store on campus.

Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

Originally posted by D.W.T View Post
      I use mytopo.com for custom maps. I've been very happy with the options, quality, and pricing.
      I've been using mytopo as well for about the last 8 years and have been very happy with the product. They're extremely customizable, and printed on waterproof paper.

Comment

Originally posted by AkReaper View Post
        I was wondering about having some custom maps on hand for some of my hunts this year, I do use onX but going to some very new places I've never been. I recall someone mentioning there was a store in the UAA mall that made them. Does anyone know if this is still done or a place I can have it done?
        Huntin fool, and other custom map programs I have used to make maps that I want. I just buy map paper and print it out..
        Living the Alaskan Dream
        Gary Keller
        Anchorage, AK

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Gray View Post

Huntin fool, and other custom map programs I have used to make maps that I want. I just buy map paper and print it out..
          Thanks for the info!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X