No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about ballistic calculator

Good day everyone
    I’m not total newbie to the subject but recently I meet one professional hunter and sa that he is using ballistic energy calculator all the time

I’ve never had used one and had zero to nothing time to ask him all about it
    maybe someone here could have some advice
    Last edited by sandrabsh; 11-10-2020, 14:14.

They are fun to play with

http://gundata.org/ballistic-calculator/

In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

They work great as you are trying new bullet and load combinations. After you have the one you like locked in, they are ideal setting up a ballistic turrent with a custom dial (ie, Kenton), or as the basis for range card.

I used this very thing last month on a Roosevelt Elk hunt with my go-to rifle, new load data, and no ballistic turrent. Worked great, but I ended up holding over slightly (old school scope).
      Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful bull...!!!
        Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sandrabsh View Post
          Good day everyone
          I'm not total newbie to the subject but recently I meet one professional hunter and sa that he is using ballistic energy calculator all the time

I've never had used one and had zero to nothing time to ask him all about it
          maybe someone here could have some advice
          Hey "Sandrabsh", I can't help but notice that you've spammed this ballistic calculator app (if that's really even what it is) URL into virtually every outdoors/shooting forum on the internet...almost as if you're just a link promotion bot. Most of them have booted you and deleted the spam URL. Тебе от этого грустно?
          ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
          I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
          The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X