Dry Creek 20A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Creek 20A

Wondering if anyone has floated dry creek from inside the Alaska range to the Ft. Wainright boundry, just wondering how shallow it is etc.
    I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

Dry Creek

hmmm, I'm thinking that Dry creek is usually.....................DRY.
    ---at least most of the time that I've seen it it is. That is unless we have abundant rain or runoff and then the braids fill quickly....
    Proud to be an American!

Comment

Dry Creek

Unless it rains, floating upper Dry creek would be more difficult than hiking along the bank. I have hunted that area several times and flown there on many occasionsl.

Comment

In the Range it's pretty braided and fast. It can usually be crossed with hip boots unless it's been raining a lot so it's not too deep. The farther up you go into the Range the faster and shallower it gets.
        The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! (Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945)

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X