Haul Road 5 Mile hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haul Road 5 Mile hunt

I was checking out Google Earth, looking at the Galbraith lake area (This is our planned start for bou hunting). About two miles in it looks like there is quite a signifigant river to cross. It is hard to tell because Google Earth wont clear up enough to get a good look at it.

I was wondering if those of you that have been out there could tell me if this is crossable. Thanks!!
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Service Member.

Rephrase

I guess a better way to put it would be........

Has anyone walked in 5 miles from Galbraith lake? If so, is there a river crossing that is possible?
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Service Member.

Comment

Take a two man inflatable raft. They don't weight that much.

Comment

River

There's a small stream by the area most people park at (about 1 1/2 miles for the highway) Very easy to cross. That's it, unless you walk a long ways to the west (a lot more then 5 miles) and try to cross the Itkilik.

Luke

Comment

Thanks

Thank you. I see the stream, Google earth makes it look bigger.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X