• Show
Clear All

• JackieCollins99672
    replied
    Brian......email me at eandjcollins@hotmail.com please thanks Jackie

Leave a comment:

• RayfromAK
    replied
    Well, I entered three and got one for moose at DM772. This area is on 20A by the Little Delta/Wood Rivers, and Rex Trail behind Delta Junction. Hard to get there, but a friend of mine may be able to take me there in his boat. He got a permit for moose behind Donnelley Dome.

But first I will try at my yearly hunting area, and go there after the 15th, but only if I don't kill a bull moose here.

Leave a comment:

• Erik in AK
    replied
    Twofer

After several dry years I hit 2 of 3 tags applied for--oddly enough both 2nd choices.

I drew DM920 or the Dalton corridor from Coldfoot to Atigun which is cool because I'm Security for Alyeska and patrol most of that stretch of the road. I have to work the 1st half of the season BUT I get to scout for two weeks prior to my hunt. I saw 4 big bulls from the road last fall in that area so I'm stoked.

And I drew a fall Kodiak tag for Wild Creek

Good lucky to all who drew out this year

Leave a comment:

• robinsonrm2
    replied
    Need DM766 Muzzleloader Partner

I drew a permit for the Woods River Controlled Use Area Muzzleloader Hunt for Nov 1-30. Anyone know of another Permit holder interested in booking a fly-in for this hunt?

Leave a comment:

• Brian M
    replied
    Jackie - Congratulations! I had that same permit in March of '02 and had a great hunt. I'd be happy to share my experiences with you, if you'd like. Shoot me a private message and I'll tell you how I went about it.

-Brian

Leave a comment:

• Boss Gobbler
    replied
    Didn't win

Although I didn't get my permits for this round, Best of luck to all those who did!

Leave a comment:

• JackieCollins99672
    replied
    Bison permit

Hi there..I have drawn a bison permit for March 07 for the Farewell area....any past hunters from that area that would care to share stories?
    Many thanks...Jackie

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Gray
    replied
    Donated money once again!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DanAK
    replied
    I got a DM410, 1st time for getting a permit in 14 years.

Leave a comment:

• 8x57 Mauser
    replied
    Originally posted by caribou-man
    I got a bull elk permit for Rasberry island. I was hoping to combine it with a bear hunt there but no luck. Any one ever hunt elk there, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Went with my dad when he had an Afognak elk permit. Can't say enough good things about the Robbins family of Raspberry Island Remote Camp.

http://www.raspberryisland.com/

Leave a comment:

• caribou-man
    replied
    drawing

I got a bull elk permnit for Rasberry island. I was hoping to combine it with a bear hunt there but no luck. Any one ever hunt elk there, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• profishguide
    replied
    Boo & Bruin

Drew DB990 Dalton Brown bear to go along with the Boo huntin.

Leave a comment:

• Bullwinkle50
    replied
    I got a Kodiak bear and any bull moose in the Ynert area. Two for two isn't bad for the first try.

Bullwinkle

Leave a comment:

• aktomboy
    replied
    Congrats to all who have drawn. I know of a brown bear and one Elk from my list. But yet again after 14 years no buff for me. Pretty sad they are only 20 miles from my dang house. Better luck to all next year!

Leave a comment:

• RANGER RICK
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt
    Not sure if you've hunted brownies on Kodiak or not before, but if you haven't, you're in for an awesome trip. I shot one on Kodiak this spring, and let me tell you, I'm addicted. I can't wait until I'm able to go back and get another one.

Matt
    I have not hunted the big fury critters on Kodiak but sure have ran into quite a few while deer hunting there and Afognak .

The upcoming trip is almost all worked out already !!!!
    I will be very busy this year hunting all over the place .
    Got to love it here .
    Congrats on your big boy !!!

RR

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X