Permits are OUT! (Merged threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats bizarre!!

I won a DM406....when I checked earlier today it said I didn't get anything. Several of the names I checked earlier are now updated and show permits too.

Too weird!
    AKmud
    sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

AKmud,

You got a good permit. Easy meat there. Congrats.

Comment

Thats what I'm hoping for....

It's been a couple of years since I bagged a moose. The wife and kids have been complaining the entire time too! Hopefully I can get an early animal and then spend some time fishing for those huge fall rainbows!

I think I'm going to wait another hour or so and check the ADF&G site again to see if I got my Bison permit! )
        AKmud
        sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Look Out Bears

I'm going to Kodiak this spring! Look out big brown furry critters!
          Adison
          I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!
          Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice, remember life is expensive and ammo is cheep!

Comment

!!!@#$#@#!!!

Looks like the whole family got screwed..............again. Guess we'll have to go to Africa again since we can't seem to be able to hunt in our own state!
            The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! (Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945)

Comment

Adison,

What permit did you get? Congrats!

Comment

Me and my buddy drew DM922 permits

Comment

Nothing for me during the spring draw. I felt certain I was going to draw another Kodiak permit or Muskox to go along with my Kodiak goat permit. With sheep and goat hunts I've got enough on my plate!
                  sigpic

Comment

drew 2 779 moose permits on party hunt

Comment

Got lucky again!!!!!!

Well I checked and I got a DM788. Fairbanks Management Area cow tag!!

I am having a new Habu Vyperkahn traditional bow made that should be done in August. Great opportunity to use it since the tag goes through November!! Not interested in shooting a big bull but can't wait to archery hunt the moose.

Plenty of time to hunt the TMA first!!!!

Man what a great year!!

Plentycoupe

I'ld like to take a second to appoligize to my beautiful wife for not winning any tags!

Comment

Permits

I drew a spring muskox, about the only winner I could find.

Comment

hope ...?

I couldn't find anyone who drew a tag either, and I checked about 12 different names. I think the drawing results aren't complete yet. I'm starting to feel a sense of hope as well!

Comment

Definitely HOPE!

Yesterday, the results showed I didn't draw. But today, the results show that I did indeed draw a permit. And some other people I checked on drew permits as well.

Their system just hadn't been updated. Double Check the fish and game website and good luck.

Comment

20A Bou Partner needed

I got a 20A bou draw and now I need a partner. I've got a 4-wheeler and will probably head towards Ferry, my father and his friends have hunted area many times. I'm in Anchorage if that makes a difference to anyone. Send me an email at sbentley@clearwire.net if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by somewebguy
                                I got a 20A bou draw and now I need a partner. I've got a 4-wheeler and will probably head towards Ferry, my father and his friends have hunted area many times. I'm in Anchorage if that makes a difference to anyone. Send me an email at sbentley@clearwire.net if you're interested.
                                I'm interested. I tried sending you an email but it wouldn't send. Email me at alaskahunter@gmail.com and we can hash out the details.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X