Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bouhunter
    replied
    I know of 6 people that put in. No one was drawn.

Leave a comment:

• trapperbob
    replied
    Ft. Rich late season bow tag.

I drew a Ft. Rich late season bow tag. Maybe I can get a bull this time, but will sure try to fill the freezer.

Leave a comment:

• alaskalouie
    replied
    I drew them all

I wish, all i see is tier 2 and 1 couple that drew the musk ox??????????? dozens of people tier 2 only??//?/
    HMMMM
    Louie

Leave a comment:

• Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by somewebguy
    I got a 20A bou draw and now I need a partner. I've got a 4-wheeler and will probably head towards Ferry, my father and his friends have hunted area many times. I'm in Anchorage if that makes a difference to anyone. Send me an email at sbentley@clearwire.net if you're interested.
    I'm interested. I tried sending you an email but it wouldn't send. Email me at alaskahunter@gmail.com and we can hash out the details.

Leave a comment:

• somewebguy
    replied
    20A Bou Partner needed

I got a 20A bou draw and now I need a partner. I've got a 4-wheeler and will probably head towards Ferry, my father and his friends have hunted area many times. I'm in Anchorage if that makes a difference to anyone. Send me an email at sbentley@clearwire.net if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• Truenorthed
    replied
    Definitely HOPE!

Yesterday, the results showed I didn't draw. But today, the results show that I did indeed draw a permit. And some other people I checked on drew permits as well.

Their system just hadn't been updated. Double Check the fish and game website and good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Truenorthed
    replied
    hope ...?

I couldn't find anyone who drew a tag either, and I checked about 12 different names. I think the drawing results aren't complete yet. I'm starting to feel a sense of hope as well!

Leave a comment:

• Sheep Hunter
    replied
    Permits

I drew a spring muskox, about the only winner I could find.

Leave a comment:

• plentycoupe
    replied
    Got lucky again!!!!!!

Well I checked and I got a DM788. Fairbanks Management Area cow tag!!

I am having a new Habu Vyperkahn traditional bow made that should be done in August. Great opportunity to use it since the tag goes through November!! Not interested in shooting a big bull but can't wait to archery hunt the moose.

Plenty of time to hunt the TMA first!!!!

Man what a great year!!

Plentycoupe

I'ld like to take a second to appoligize to my beautiful wife for not winning any tags!

Leave a comment:

• Dabigmoose
    replied
    drew 2 779 moose permits on party hunt

Leave a comment:

• Chisana
    replied
    Nothing for me during the spring draw. I felt certain I was going to draw another Kodiak permit or Muskox to go along with my Kodiak goat permit. With sheep and goat hunts I've got enough on my plate!

Leave a comment:

• 450HUNTER
    replied
    Me and my buddy drew DM922 permits

Leave a comment:

• Matt
    replied
    Adison,

What permit did you get? Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• ak257
    replied
    !!!@#$#@#!!!

Looks like the whole family got screwed..............again. Guess we'll have to go to Africa again since we can't seem to be able to hunt in our own state!

Leave a comment:

• Adison
    replied
    Look Out Bears

I'm going to Kodiak this spring! Look out big brown furry critters!
    Adison

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X