Clear All

• Permits are OUT! (Merged threads)

Good luck all!!!!!!!!!!
    Louie

Think the messed up

I think they messed up, name not one the list. Good luck all

Terry

Comment

looks like its deer for me agian this winter...hope someone enjoys my buffalo and antlerless moose...dang it...lol
      Www.blackriverhunting.com
      Master guide 212

Comment

Name on list.

My names on the list ... but I wasn't drawn for anything this year. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

Comment

link

here's the link for those of you who don't know how to get to it.
          http://www.wildlife.alaska.gov/index...up.lookup_main
          No 20 mile moose for me!
          Justin

Comment

Anyone draw

I have typed 2 dozen plus names and no one has drawn anything, seems odd, its like it hasn't completely updated.

Comment

They said I won a DS102 permit, but I already knew that. I think it's messed up.

Comment

hang'n on

I've run everyone I know and 20 or so random names... I have yet been able to find a single person who drew a spring supp permit...

I know the main page shows to be "updated" but I don't think the list is accessable. YET....

Am I wrong.. Is it possible that no one on this sight drew???

Hold'n out hope... Winmag

Comment

i checked a bunch of random names and found three teir II winners but no drawing winners....what are the odds the list ain't actually up yet and we'll all draw tags cause were good people!!! lol still some hope for a chance.
                  Www.blackriverhunting.com
                  Master guide 212

Comment

Still hope

Keepin the Faith buddy Keepin the Faith!!!!!!!

Comment

weird...

I ran a bunch of names....only found one with a moose permit. Found several tier II caribou, but only the one moose out of about 30 people. I wonder who is getting all the goods! Chalk up another year of donations for me. (
                      AKmud
                      sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

I noticed that my uncle and aunt got their tier II caribou tags, just like every year. Also saw that two friend's got their's as well. I'm not sure how many years I'll have to live here before I get one (almost 26 years and counting! born up here).

Comment

full of it

I thought you guys were full of it, but the only winners I can find anywhere are from Tier II and the winter drawing. Something sure seems mixed up. Perhaps they are still double checking the spelling of my name. :-)
                          Everything that lives and moves will be food for you.
                          Genesis 9:3

Comment

My name is posted on the NO PERMIT lines

Guess you can't get drawn if you don't put in, and if you do you STILL don't get drawn! haha...better luck next year

Comment

I checked 10 people, myself included, who did not draw anything. I also checked about 50 random names and those names did not draw. Add that to everyone who checked the names of others on the other site and still no one one knows anyone who drew. We're talking 100-200+ people who have check for themselves and checked others who did not draw. Can you saw glitch in the system! I'm keepin' my fingers crossed.
                              "The days a man spends fishing or spends hunting should not be deducted from the time he's on earth. " Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X