No announcement yet.

Testing, testing, 123 post a pic here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing, testing, 123 post a pic here.

Just testing out the new forum. I have to keep up with Mike, ya know.
    These aren't hunting pictures, but they will have to do for now.

But at least I killed the animals and animal parts in these pics.
    Who's next
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Nice Pics!

MT,

Is that your daughter in the second picture? Thanks for posting them! Great stuff.

-Mike
    Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Pictures, eh?

So, to post it in the body of the text does the picture have to be already posted on another web server? Or is there a way to display an attached picture file right in the body of the message as opposed to a file attachment?

-Brian

Comment

Originally posted by B_M
        So, to post it in the body of the text does the picture have to be already posted on another web server? Or is there a way to display an attached picture file right in the body of the message as opposed to a file attachment?

-Brian
        What I don't like is that the file uploaded from my hard drive shows as a link in here. I am certain that the web master can make arrangements so the photo shows below the text instead of an attachment. This software is one of the best for posting pictures, and it's used at this photography forum, except that in this forum the photo shows right with the text, or as a link to another forum or URL if that's what you want.

Take a look:
        http://photography-on-the.net/forum/index.php

You will notice that it's exactly the same software.
        Last edited by RayfromAK; 05-03-2006, 22:45.

Comment

posted hosted

To have the photo's viewable with your post, your photo/s have to be "hosted" on a picture hosting site. Hunt101 used to be a popular site amongst us animal killers. I've been using village photos lately. If your internet provider allows space for hosting photos you can do it that way.
          It takes alot more space to show pics directly off a viewers computer. The only site/forum I've seen do that is Larry B's Pristine Ventures. But you can only post one pic per post. Most forums allow several hosted pics per post.
          This attachment option is new to me. I'll give it a try.

Yea, Mike, that's my kid, at her first eskimo dance in Emmonak.
          Attached Files
          I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
          I have less friends now!!

Comment

You ought to open an account at photobucket.com, upload pics to that imagehosting site, then just copy/paste the [img] [/img] tags with the properties inbetween to the posts you want to make here at the new ODD (or other sites as well)

Example...
            [img]***http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/379Peterbilt379/IMG_0215.jpg***[/img]

Without the *** will look like this....

Comment

Pictures

I don't believe that is true, i have a picture posted on the ATV forum and it came straight off my pc, not from a picture hosting site. When i first poasted it it was an attachment but now it is part of the post.

Comment

Testing, Testing, Flaunting!
                Attached Files

Comment

Giving it a shot

Alright, I think I might have this figured out. If it works, the picture is my wife and I with my sheep from last year. It was her first sheep hunt, and she was obviously enjoying the near 80 degree temps!

Thanks for the help!

Comment

That is one hell of a picture B_M!

Comment

Not working

Cant get the pics to go in even after resizing them. But was able to put my Caribou pic in on my previously started thread.

Comment

Mrtntrpper...

Beautiful Yurruqer you have there, & them skins & peluuqas are very pretty indeed, now if only the rest of the Lower Yukon could get n2 Yurruq like your daughter...

Comment

Testing it out

took me a while to resize the photo correctly, but I think I got it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice 1!! I'm jealous!
                            AKmud
                            sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Originally posted by fishermann222
                              took me a while to resize the photo correctly, but I think I got it.
                              Nice. A muskox hunt is on the top of my list once I get my Tok sheep hunt out of the way.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X