No announcement yet.

Nothing changes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My parents are blind in one eye, canít see out of the other. They managed 2 legal bulls down there. I was taking a week off during non-motorized season to help them find one and pack it out. Now I get to save a week of vacation for next year.......and get some free moose out of the deal. I was giving Dad crap that the blue hairs are showing up the young bucks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coop22250 View Post
      I was giving Dad crap that the blue hairs are showing up the young bucks again.
      Blue hairs!!!....too funny!
      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

My hunting partner found another Wanton Waste this morning. Big bull down in a trail off the Escape Route. Right in a trail. Shot last night after dark. Antlers sawed off, carcass left right in the trail. We have heard there have been people out spotlighting after dark. Looks like what happened here. F&W is enroute. Updates later. This really sucks.
        Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Huge rewards need to be offered and huge punushment handed out.
          Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRoss View Post
            ...Antlers sawed off...
            Antlers. That is just weird.
            That road needs more enforcement this time of year.

Comment

My hunting partner found another Wanton Waste this morning. Big bull down in a trail off the Escape Route. Right in a trail. Shot last night after dark. Antlers sawed off, carcass left right in the trail. We have heard there have been people out spotlighting after dark. Looks like what happened here. F&W is enroute. Updates later. This really sucks.

Poachers should be shot. Some states take poaching very seriously and have more manpower to enforce the laws. They confiscate the firearms, vehicle's involved and being transported (if a boat id being towed- they take both) including contents, in addition to stiff fees. Letting things go with a slap on the wrist will never help. SmokeRoss- I do appreciate you keeping us apprised of the situation as it doesn't make any news.

In Texas poaching for trophy deer is a huge issue and I find it repugnant. Some poachers (as well as smugglers) actually have hoof-print shaped soles to throw off investigators when the poacher is walking to/from the kill site. Lot's of people are just crappy folks.

Stay safe out there- a poacher is bound to lob a round your way if discovered, so if you find one approach as you would a rabid animal.

Comment

How is there so much poaching on <5 miles of road?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X