Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"WILD FIRE" any impact on your hunting/fishing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the rain last night do any good?

Comment

• Not much as it was a weak front, but it sure can't hurt. In reality it's gonna take several inches to make a big impact on this fire. But it's supposed to rain through Monday, so we'll see.
      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

• How far are we from cooper landing with this fire now? Or did it take a different direction?

Comment

• Looks like about five miles to the north to me.
          http://kpboem.blogspot.com/2019/08/swan-lake-fire-public-information-map.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
            Now that I look closer to that map again and check the scale of miles better, it looks more like 3 miles or so.

Comment

• Sunday...........WIND........East to South East 15 MPH to 25 MPH
              "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

• It looks like the road is open, whooo hooo!!! From the fire map it looks like it burned through Kelly/Petterson lakes area, does anyone know if its open or have a number I can call and ask??

Comment

• Originally posted by Chez View Post
                  It looks like the road is open, whooo hooo!!! From the fire map it looks like it burned through Kelly/Petterson lakes area, does anyone know if its open or have a number I can call and ask??
                  Incident Contacts
                  Fire Information
                  208-391-3488 Hours: Mon-Sun 7 am to 10:30pm
                  KPB Call Center
                  907-262-4636 Hours: Mon- Sun 7am to 11
                  ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
                  I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
                  The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

• "WILD FIRE" any impact on your hunting/fishing.

The entire area is still closed to access. The only change to this map is that you can now float from the bridge to Sportsmans between 6am and 6pm. Sportsmans to the lake is still closed entirely.
                    The more you talk, the more I wish I was deaf.

Comment

• Are the fires out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopolamine View Post
                        Are the fires out?
                        Not exactly out, but knocked down for sure.
                        Daily updates are posted here: http://kpboem.blogspot.com

Comment

• Thanks, looks like my black bear trip to the Kenai wont be hurt too terribly.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X