Looking for a sheep partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a sheep partner

I am headed out with Meekins on Sept 3 or 4 to fill my sheep tag 165 in Unit 13. I had a buddy scheduled to come along but he has to cancel for a medical emergency so checking to see if anyone is interested in tagging along. It would be great to find someone with the same tag but I know that is highly unlikely at this point. I'll cover airfare. Let me know what you think.....I'm a pretty good hang!

If you were leaving later in September I'd be down to come along and bring my Tier 1 tag with. How long are you planning on going in for?

Comment

Up to 10 or 11 days. I'll prob be over by Tazlina glacier area so don't think caribou will be anywhere accessible in that area

Comment

I know a guy that is also looking for some one and he has the same sheep tag. How can he get in touch with you

Comment

Non Vegetarian,
          have you found a partner yet? I have the same permit and need a partner to
          as mine backed out due to other circumstances. Letís talk if your interested

Comment

Originally posted by notoak View Post
            Non Vegetarian,
            have you found a partner yet? I have the same permit and need a partner to
            as mine backed out due to other circumstances. Letís talk if your interested
            I have not. Shoot me an email at kurtisdoes@hotmail.com and we can get together on the phone and meet up

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X