DIY AK Dall Sheep Hunt Video Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY AK Dall Sheep Hunt Video Series

Last Fall I quit my job just before sheep season to film 5 friend's DIY AK hunts over 50 days. The first one was a true DIY hike-in style hunt that was a challenge but very rewarding. As the sheep season nears close I thought some of you might be interested in seeing the daily documentaries from that hunt. Hopefully help you pass the time before hunting season. I also just completed the short film from the hunt which will be live in a couple weeks!

I'll post the videos from this sheep hunt on this thread as they go live. Next one I'll post on Wednesday. Good luck to everyone doing a DIY sheep hunt this Fall! Let me know what you think of the videos.

Cool! Looking forward to them!:topjob:
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
      Cool! Looking forward to them!:topjob:
      Thanks! After this sheep hunt I filmed two caribou hunts, then a sheep hunt, and ended with a bear hunt. Then filmed two mule deer hunts in the lower 48. Lastly this Spring I filmed a kodiak brown bear hunt. All DIY hunts. Should be some fun material if you are into DIY hunts!

Comment

Subscribed, looking forward to the rest. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Great intro, letís see some more vids! Inspiring leap, would love to quit my job haha

Comment

Originally posted by jonath View Post
            Great intro, letís see some more vids! Inspiring leap, would love to quit my job haha
            There's lots of videos to come! I have a short film from this hunt too that I will release after all the daily vids are public.

Comment

Part 2 is live!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Good stuff man! Waiting for more.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PART 3 is LIVE! Anyone following along?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Steve View Post
                      PART 3 is LIVE! Anyone following along?
                      Indeed.....and yes, your pack is able to carry out an entire sheep and all your crap!.....lol. Done it many times. Love these short sections to the hunt. Appreciate you sharing. Brings back ALL those great memories!
                      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
                        Indeed.....and yes, your pack is able to carry out an entire sheep and all your crap!.....lol. Done it many times. Love these short sections to the hunt. Appreciate you sharing. Brings back ALL those great memories!
                        Ha! As first timers we didn't know if we were capable although we had friends that had done it before. Mind of matter it seems in these situations. Thanks for following along! Next one should be done for release on Sunday.

Comment

Im following and I've just started hunting myself. Trying to work up the nerve to chase sheep
                          "I'm going out to fish." - Peter

Comment

Part 4 is live! We are getting closer...

Comment

Originally posted by lanebrent View Post
                              Im following and I've just started hunting myself. Trying to work up the nerve to chase sheep
                              Honestly I feel like sheep is less overwhelming than moose. DIY sheep is doable. Send me a message if you have specific questions or apprehensions!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X