No announcement yet.

DIY AK Dall Sheep Hunt Video Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Canít wait for the rest. Taggin along is gettin me jacked for moose! I donít know anything about sheep but I wanna start trying.

Comment

Part 5. You could say things got kinda serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Steve View Post
        Honestly I feel like sheep is less overwhelming than moose. DIY sheep is doable.
        Granted, there's NOTHING like a monster bull coming in close to the call, and DYI moose is doable as well....solo even. It's just an all together different type of hunt. The first time I killed a ram I was every bit as excited as I was with my first moose. Well, probably even more as my first bull wasn't that big. But any legal ram is something to be excited over....imo.

Am enjoying your videos. The only thing I would have changed so far is to have had your buddy video you once in awhile....
        Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Mr Steve, tried sending you a PM but it said you were full
          "I'm going out to fish." - Peter

Comment

Very much enjoying your drip of these videos haha. Well done sir, you got me inspired!

Comment

Originally posted by lanebrent View Post
              Mr Steve, tried sending you a PM but it said you were full
              I deleted some messages so try it again! Sorry about that.

Originally posted by jonath View Post
              Very much enjoying your drip of these videos haha. Well done sir, you got me inspired!
              Ha I thought about releasing them all at the same time but I'm releasing as I finalize them! Just finishing up on the sheep series and then on to the next caribou hunt.

Comment

I watched all of them yesterday. They were very entertaining. Thx for sharing. I look forward to more!
                Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine! :whistle:
                WWG1WGA! QANON

Comment

Originally posted by cod View Post
                  I watched all of them yesterday. They were very entertaining. Thx for sharing. I look forward to more!
                  I'm glad you got a good binge sesh in! Haha. Glad to hear you liked them so far. There's 4 more AK hunts after this one then, 2 deer hunts and a kodiak brown bear hunt after that!

Comment

Well letís get em comin!

Comment

Part 6 is live! One of the toughest parts about a sheep hunt.

Comment

Part 7 is live! Part 8 will be released tomorrow morning and the short film I made will be released tomorrow evening at 3pm AKST!

Comment

Part 8 is LIVE! Anyone watch them all? What did you guys think?

Comment

Did a good job Steve! Oh and nice ram btw. Indeed that trudge back out makes for some memerable memories. But as my signature line says....."the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains. The things we do to kill a ram....!!! :topjob::topjob::topjob:

Oh and you guys didn't show/mention anything about the cape....did you bring it out, or did he just opt for a euro?

Measurements?
                            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Awesome, got me pumped up for my TMA hunt. Great vids!

Comment

I think we need measurements! Great vids!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X