Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Super Mega Ultra Official Unit 13 Caribou Thread (2018-2019).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iyouktug View Post
    Hows that 40 mile herd treating you these days
    I'm stuck in MD still, I'll be retired in May and heading back to AK permanently the day after I'm out of the AF. I'll finally be back after 40 mile caribou next year.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Comment

• Originally posted by duckslayer56 View Post
      I'm stuck in MD still, I'll be retired in May and heading back to AK permanently the day after I'm out of the AF. I'll finally be back after 40 mile caribou next year.
      Who was that dead beat sob you took hunting that one yr, he worked up on the slope, then moved to Texas. Mani I can't believe I forgot the name ..

Comment

• Originally posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
        Now Iím not relaxed?

I support the tier hunt structure 100%, by the way. If you want a layup caribou tag, you make a sacrifice, simple as that.
        I can sleep better tonight knowing that..

Comment

• Originally posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
          They do. And thatís why Iím not going to run and tell on someone for their own (incorrect) interpretation of the regs. Itíll catch up with them eventually.

You were the 1st grade snitch weren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by duckslayer56 View Post
            Right on, I still remember that epic hunt you shared from a few years back! Iím looking at getting out hunting big game soon myself, getting the itch

Comment

• Originally posted by 323 View Post
              You were the 1st grade snitch weren't you?
              Thatís how I know they get stitches...
              Originally posted by AGL4now
              Discovered that prayer helps sometimes. Also what a penis sheath looks like a few inches from my forehead.

Comment

• The Kids were popping bou all weekend. Surprised no pics posted yet. Maybe they tweet and hash tag them..... Did see quite a few on facebook, off to a good start.

Comment

• Thatís what I am wondering... whereís them pics? Itís no secret, letís see them haha.

Originally posted by Mammoth Hunter View Post
                  The Kids were popping bou all weekend. Surprised no pics posted yet. Maybe they tweet and hash tag them..... Did see quite a few on facebook, off to a good start.

Comment

• They are all over FB caribou page. Some really nice ones taken too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Facebook is is the devil. Guess I will just miss out.

Originally posted by coop22250 View Post
                      They are all over FB caribou page. Some really nice ones taken too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jonath View Post
                        Thatís what I am wondering... whereís them pics? Itís no secret, letís see them haha.

Man this place is dying, it's been dying. only reason I come here is to raise hell.. oh and talk chit

Comment

• Not to distract from all the non caribou hunting squabbling but has anyone seen any caribou moving on the east end of the HWY? I was out behind tangles the other day with my son and we couldn't see anything for miles. Maybe we were there during the wrong time of day. Hunting with an 8 yr old that prefers boat rides and hitting stuff with a stick presents it own unique challenges.
                          Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

• Camped at Tangle lakes last weekend and saw caribou bedded down on the hill side just prior to McLaren Summit (Tangle lakes side), probably 10-15 in number, looked to be mainly cows & calves

Comment

• Well that is at least a good sign that some are in the area. I was on upper tangle in the lower lying stuff near swede mt. Usually have plenty of stragglers around back in there but the last few years have been pretty slow early season.
                              Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X