Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets On Sale Now for AK WSF's 2017 Banquet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets On Sale Now for AK WSF's 2017 Banquet!

For those that might be interested, tickets are on sale for the Alaska Wild Sheep Foundation's 2017 Banquet! We are already past the halfway mark in tickets sold. They are available on-line, http://akwildsheep.org/news/2016/tic...s-2017-banquet, in person, at Barney's, and there is going to be a booth at The Great Alaska Sportsman Show. Last year we sold out early, don't let a good time and great prizes and hunts pass. Check out the website, http://akwildsheep.org, or the Facebook page.

Took a little hunting to find the date for the banquet! It's April 8, to save anyone else some time.

Comment

I'm so bummed about this.
      I was going to bring my wife, little boy and good friend to this.
      We planned to come up for the weekend. Now I have to work over that week.
      I'm trying to talk them into flying me out for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought some two tickets and will be there with bells on. Just a day before I start a grizz hunt!!! Perfect timing.

Comment

Originally posted by markopolo50 View Post
          Just bought some two tickets and will be there with bells on. Just a day before I start a grizz hunt!!! Perfect timing.
          Who ya grizz hunting with Marko? Have a great hunt and best of luck!!

Comment

Our own Brwnbr, aka Jake Jefferson. My second hunt with Jake, (Black River hunting) the first one resulted in my avatar!!! Might change it after this trip. Going up by Cantwell. Pretty cranked too.

Comment

MARK, don't change your avatar, I like it. Maybe ADD the Grizz picture. Good luck.

Comment

I wanted to comment on the Alaska Wild sheep foundation event. It was a real quality event. I have been to many similar fundraisers over the years(SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever,etc) and this event topped them all. Quality of prizes, organization of events, high quality of food made it a very interesting event. Of course halibut on the menu was a special treat for me. And the Dena'ina Convention center was a great venue for the fundraiser.

Side note, did not get a grizz but was able to get a nice gray wolf on the hunt. Lots of snowmachining in deep snow, showed how little I know about riding a snowmoblile!!!

Comment

I wanted to comment on the Alaska Wild sheep foundation event. It was a real quality event. I have been to many similar fundraisers over the years(SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever,etc) and this event topped them all. Quality of prizes, organization of events, high quality of food made it a very interesting event. Of course halibut on the menu was a special treat for me. And the Dena'ina Convention center was a great venue for the fundraiser.

Side note, did not get a grizz but was able to get a nice gray wolf on the hunt. Lots of snowmachining in deep snow, showed how little I know about riding a snowmoblile!!!
                  Agreed!
                  It was a excellent way to spend a day, especially when you come home with a new Fierce 300 wm

Comment

You didn't happen to see the crazy guy who won the Sheep hunters package did you???

Comment

You didn't happen to see the crazy guy who won the Sheep hunters package did you???
                      No, but that would've been great!

Comment

I screamed like a maniac for a few seconds, then couldn't get to the front to claim it. Still can't believe it and how lucky I was. We spent some money there and before on those tickets, as I am sure others did too. My buddy from Anchorage was skunked but he had his eye on the raft and the tent and the Swarovski package. Great meal and time.

Comment

Congratulations!
                          That's so awesome!

Comment

I screamed like a maniac for a few seconds, then couldn't get to the front to claim it. Still can't believe it and how lucky I was.
                            Congrats! What all was in the sheep hunter's package?
                            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
                              Congrats! What all was in the sheep hunter's package?
                              Everything.... over $12K worth of stuff, Everything you need including the money for the license and even water.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X