Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pws reports

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pws reports

    Thinking about going out after Christmas if the weather holds does anyone have any recent reports from out there? Any snow up high yet. Looking at naked or the northern end of Knight. May go to Montague but would need good weather for that as I'm probably taking my 3 yr old with me.
    Thanks

  • #2
    I will be taking the cub out once the weather clears up, portage weather has been holding me up. But Uncle NOAA is calling for better weather.

    Comment


    • #3
      If you make it out and back let me know how it goes. Good luck

      Comment

      Footer Adsense

      Collapse
      Working...
      X