Mtn blacktail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mtn blacktail?

Justin just completed his Kodiak combo today with a Mtn blacktail? Yesterday king salmon, the day before a Mtn goat, he is done!
    Attached Files
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Wow......now that's one strange lookin' critter. Just think if some of that mass around those bases was able to get to some top points...!!!

F&G really needs to see that and figure out what went on......
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Looks like cow horns. Crazy looking head gear for sure

Comment

Is that velvet peeling off it's antlers? One of those weird genetic deer that grow the non typical antlers that never shed their velvet?

Comment

Looks like one of those gay deer...
          Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

Comment

Queer deer for sure. My idea of a meat buck.

Comment

more like MUTANT deer!!
              www.polebendersfishing.com

Comment

Speaking of odd deer, 3 of the 5 bucks we shot on the South end of Kodiak this year had no testicles. Typical racks, no velvet, just no berries on the twig.

Comment

That's what happens when the entire gene pool is related to 30 something original deer.
                  Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Comment

Originally posted by kodiakcombo View Post
                    Justin just completed his Kodiak combo today with a Mtn blacktail? Yesterday king salmon, the day before a Mtn goat, he is done!
                    Stag? very cool... and congrats to Justin on a very successful trip! (and you too!)
                    Taxidermy IS art!
                    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
                    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Comment

34 deer from my research, AKDoug... but I was told there was also a possible cause from a chemical in seaweed... anyone know of this to be true?
                      Taxidermy IS art!
                      www.alaskawildliferugs.com
                      Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Comment

My guess is there needs to be some diversity injected into that gene pool.

Comment

Did he have any testicles ? We shot a few deer like that in S.C but not that thick of horns the biologist said it was because they were castrated caused that kind of growth
                          PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Comment

I've seen two with issues like that on kodiak. One out near
                            Olds River and one in kiluda. One is no longer with us. 😎
                            It happens all over he US, so I doubt seaweed has anything to do with it. Probably just a chromosome got broke or something which causes no testicals. Without those the testosterone is outa whack...
                            Www.blackriverhunting.com
                            Master guide 212

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                              Did he have any testicles ? We shot a few deer like that in S.C but not that thick of horns the biologist said it was because they were castrated caused that kind of growth
                              I don't doubt that at all. One old boy I knew as a kid killed this massive muley that only had one nut. When I say massive I mean like 350# on the hoof. But he had a perfectly symmetrical 4x4 rack that was 42"wide.....
                              Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X