Guide/Client agreement help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide/Client agreement help!

Have some buddies applying for hunts that are from Oklahoma. They are looking at some Kodiak brown bear hunts and some sheep hunts. How can I get these sorted out for these guys before the end of the drawing period? I don't even know where to start.

Thanks!
    Claude
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

They may need a signed contract with a guide and for Kodiak I believe the guide gets the permit. Do a little more checking before using my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by denalihunter View Post
      Have some buddies applying for hunts that are from Oklahoma. They are looking at some Kodiak brown bear hunts and some sheep hunts. How can I get these sorted out for these guys before the end of the drawing period? I don't even know where to start.

Thanks!
      Claude
      Claude,
      What sheep hunts are they wanting to apply for and are they prepared to pay a guide for the hunts?? Kodiak 20K plus and sheep hunts 15K.

Jeff

Comment

For TMA and Chugach draws sheep they will need a signed contract with and outfitter and their unique code to apply.

Comment

Thanks for the notes. I got ahold of a guide and have it sorted. First time i had to worry about that.

Claude
          Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X