Oh Boy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Boy!!

Me and the Wife put in for TX106, and we actually have a **** good chance, in points from past hunts and as we hunt the Northern Seward Peninsula close to half a year .

Who knows, I dont gamble much, but maybe, just maybe,...........not much of a gamble...... I'll lose nothing, 'cause "No" is the worst thing they could say

Good to know were just gonna have a Muskox season again, even if we dont get drawn :topjob:
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.:topjob:

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Ahhh why you gotta get in here and start braggin chip!! Lol be sweet if you pulled a tag, you know us poor souls stuck in society need a life to live thru!!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Comment

Nice, good luck Stranger.

Comment

We're pulling for you. Of course you will post up some for us to see! }:>
        Live life and love it
        Love life and live it

Comment

Good luck,hope you catch a tag
          Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Would be a lot more opportunities if the Dept. had managed the hunts better in the past............and if they had given us more reasons to kill bears. Strange how the population grew steadily and now reproduction has fallen..........even tho Ox are expanding their range to the east!
            I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
            I have less friends now!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X