Sisters double on goats in Kodiak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters double on goats in Kodiak

Every new hunt I go on with my kids seems to just get better each time with the good times, memories, hardships and rewards. This was by far the funnest, hardest and best hunts of my life. I only have a few pics from one of four camera's at the moment but will add more later in the week...

After the "one, two , three, shoot", Kara spines and drops her 10" nanny in her tracks. She ran up the hill quickly to drag her goat down to her sisters.

The cliff behind me where Kayla's lung shot, 8.5" nanny stopped short was a shear 1500' plus. Her goat went 30 yards before she was done. Both goats shot with .308's, 165gr.

Kayla in the morning fog.Thought is was a cool pic..

Was a fun week!

Comment

WOW.........Well done Ladies. And very nice looking deer. Great family experience.
      "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Very nice, that's awesome!!!!

Comment

Excellent! I've been looking forward to hearing about this one. Nicely done, and be sure to share more pictures when you get the other cameras uploaded.

Comment

Totally awesome!
            Taxidermy IS art!
            www.alaskawildliferugs.com
            Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Comment

I'm sure that the time spent with family was worth all the effort and even more so with full freezers. Well done Dad!!
              "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Steve,

Good to hear you guys made it back and had a great hunt. I knew you would. Congratulations to you and the girls. Looks like weather worked for you also.

Randy

Comment

Awesome Steve, we leave in 26 days!

Comment

Congrats to the girls and the guide/packer.

Comment

Fantastic!
                      In Nature's Image Taxidermy and Game Calls
                      Palmer

Comment

Nice goats and great looking bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazersteve View Post
                          Kayla in the morning fog.Thought is was a cool pic..
                          No "thought" it was a cool picture....It IS a waaaaaaay cool picture for sure...!!! :topjob:
                          Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Seemed like Kara was a bit disappointed that dad had already posted the pictures. When she stopped by my classroom today to show me the pictures, she said you weren't supposed to post them yet! Still, I loved that she stopped by and am looking forward to hearing more of the story from her the next time I see her in the hall.

Comment

What a great hunt, congrats
                              Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X