Helly hansen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helly hansen

Anybody know where to buy or try on some HELLY HANSEN in the Wasilla or Anchorage ? I'm looking for the camo rain pants or any rain pants not the bibs. I like to put my hands on things and check them out before I buy them offline.

Thanks in Advance
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

I bought a set of Helly Hansen impertech last year. When I took them on the Ivishak river they totally failed. I was completely disappointed in the quality. The seams weren't even sealed. Never again will I purchase hh rain gear.
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Comment

I think I bought my hh rain pants at sports authority, but they're not camo.
      My only gear sponsor is the salvation army - Dick Griffith

Comment

I know cabelas had them last weekend. I bought a set this year and they were ok. when they stretched a bit on the sewn seams the sewing ripped out. This led to the seams falling apart. Oh and cabelas has a great return policy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
          Anybody know where to buy or try on some HELLY HANSEN in the Wasilla or Anchorage ?
          Roger,

You could try All Seasons new store at the Parks and Palmer-Wasilla behind Burger King. I haven't been in there but they filled up all that square footage with something. If you need to go to Anchorage I know insaw the jacket at Army/Navy. I saw bottoms but can't remember if they were bibs or pants.

Good luck.
          Go Big Red!

Comment

Mountain view sports is a dealer

Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by PG13 View Post
              Roger,

You could try All Seasons new store at the Parks and Palmer-Wasilla behind Burger King. I haven't been in there but they filled up all that square footage with something. If you need to go to Anchorage I know insaw the jacket at Army/Navy. I saw bottoms but can't remember if they were bibs or pants.

Good luck.
              I checked there today they only carry Carharts

Comment

Mt. View, Army/Navy, Cabelas, Sportsmanship, etc, all have them, I'm on my 4th season for the HH Impertech long jacket, parka. With hip boots, all you need IMO.
                Tony

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I'm looking for something for my return trip to Monty next year. But I hate wearing the bib type rain gear And the way I go thru gear I'm not buying Kryptek way out of my price range

Comment

Boondocks in eagle river

Comment

BJ's was carrying them

Comment

Another vote for B&J Commercial. Great place to buy just about anything worth having.
                        27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
                        Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
                        Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
                        MMSI# 338232859

Comment

I bought my Grand Daughter camo Impertech's a Sportsman's in Soldotna.

Comment

I ordered mine online from Cabela's. I ordered the impertech top and bottom bibs They arrived quickly and were priced reasonably compared to others. Only thing is the sizes were very specific so I ordered multiple sizes to ensure a good fit. As usual I was able to return the other pair for a full refund to Cabela's. I've worn my several times in the rain as well as on the water. Couldn't be happier with them.

Comment

Originally posted by AK-HUNT View Post
                              Boondocks in eagle river
                              Agree, +1 However, I agree with some of the other posters; their quality seems to have slipped a bunch recently. I'd seam seal the items - I've had to silicone up some of mine.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X