Golite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golite

Just got an email that Golite is going out of business. For those of us with the SL3/5 tents, better start taking extra good care of them!

That's a bummer. Some of the best tents ever.
    14 Days to Alaska
    Also available on Kindle and Nook

Comment

20% off everything left in stock

Comment

Do you have a link that works........

Originally posted by AlaskaZag View Post
        20% off everything left in stock
        "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
          Do you have a link that works........
          I haven't been able to get on the website today

Comment

I have tried 6 different links and none work. I did find a SL-3 on E-Bay for $250.-- but they want $64.00 shipping and handling. I really was wanting a SL-5.........At least I have a new SL-3

I haven't been able to get on the website today
            "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
              I have tried 6 different links and none work. I did find a SL-3 on E-Bay for $250.-- but they want $64.00 shipping and handling. I really was wanting a SL-5.........At least I have a new SL-3
              Will a SL-5 fit in your computer room? How much tin foil does it take to cover a SL-5?

Comment

I guess I lucked out. I bought an SL5 off of eBay a couple weeks ago pretty cheap...

Comment

Just got an email that Golite is going out of business.
                  Guess this is why the SL-5 has been out of stock since June... I have a Bitterroot hooded waterproof down jacket and it is awesome - a bummer Golite hasn't been successful.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X