Golite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golite

Just got an email that Golite is going out of business. For those of us with the SL3/5 tents, better start taking extra good care of them!

That's a bummer. Some of the best tents ever.
    14 Days to Alaska
    Also available on Kindle and Nook

Comment

20% off everything left in stock

Comment

Do you have a link that works........

Originally posted by AlaskaZag View Post
        20% off everything left in stock
        ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
          Do you have a link that works........
          I haven't been able to get on the website today

Comment

I have tried 6 different links and none work. I did find a SL-3 on E-Bay for $250.-- but they want $64.00 shipping and handling. I really was wanting a SL-5.........At least I have a new SL-3

I haven't been able to get on the website today
            ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
              I have tried 6 different links and none work. I did find a SL-3 on E-Bay for $250.-- but they want $64.00 shipping and handling. I really was wanting a SL-5.........At least I have a new SL-3
              Will a SL-5 fit in your computer room? How much tin foil does it take to cover a SL-5?

Comment

I guess I lucked out. I bought an SL5 off of eBay a couple weeks ago pretty cheap...

Comment

Just got an email that Golite is going out of business.
                  Guess this is why the SL-5 has been out of stock since June... I have a Bitterroot hooded waterproof down jacket and it is awesome - a bummer Golite hasn't been successful.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X