Non Resident Moose Permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Resident Moose Permit

I have drawn and hunted the Koyukuk permit in the past. Any suggestions on another good non res un guided moose permit to apply for. The logistics of getting to let alone drawing that DM829 permit are slim. Thanks KP

Feel free to PM me if you don't care to make any suggestions public. Thanks

Comment

Just my thought. Any non resident unguided hunt will be a challenge logistically I think. Heck, if you are not wanting to do an guided hunt, apply at all the areas you'd like to hunt that allow unguided nonres hunts.

Comment

How about the unit 13 moose permits? Chances are about as good as Koyukuk, a lot closer to town. Not sure what success rates are on those tags though.

Comment

Thanks for the replies that were made. Guess I will have to do a lot more research!!

Comment

Do you plan to utilize a transporter to get dropped or drive to a spot

Comment

My preference is to get dropped off. I would either like to do a float hunt or a drop camp hunt. The last trip I did was down the Wood river but that seems to be quite popular now. So I am searching for other places. Thanks

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X