mature and one not so much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mature and one not so much

Brandon takes a mature sitka blacktail on his second day, and Chris takes a young one. As we picked Brandon up a bear was spotted hot on the trail he took.
    Attached Files
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Originally posted by kodiakcombo View Post
    Brandon takes a mature sitka blacktail on his second day, and Chris takes a young one. As we picked Brandon up a bear was spotted hot on the trail he took.
    Well, what do you expect when you lay down a hot scent trail? If you want a bear in your back pocket, drag a fresh killed deer around behind you for a while

Nice buck, btw!

Comment

I drag most of my deer and have never noticed a bear behind me but I am always looking, we have way to many bears more and more every year and a lot dont sleep in the winter.
      Originally posted by willphish4food View Post
      Well, what do you expect when you lay down a hot scent trail? If you want a bear in your back pocket, drag a fresh killed deer around behind you for a while

Nice buck, btw!
      www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Very nice deer Kodiak.
        Are they rutting yet?
        BK
        BK Marine Services 232-6399
        Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
        Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
        Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

The necks all swollen, they smell pretty bad, looks and smells like it, but I have not seen any fights or bucks chasing does. I did see a doe running for her life I figured it was buck so I put the spotting scope on it and it was a doe.
          Originally posted by bkmail View Post
          Very nice deer Kodiak.
          Are they rutting yet?
          BK
          www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X